• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question for seniors.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Mass Maritime Academy

some form of engineering.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I plan on attending the Art Institute of Austin and entering their Media Arts and Animation program (see: 3D game modeling), though I haven't finished applying there yet. Well, I'm pretty sure I haven't, despite a letter offering me to start my classes early. Even if I'm not thoug,h they have four application dates per year, so I'm not all that worried.

Thing is, it's pretty expensive being more of a private school than anything else and I don't have the money for it, so I'm not sure when I'll go there. I'll probably either take a year off, work a bit and earn some money while also gaining some artistic skill and go in later or just enroll in one class for now, get accustomed to the place and still work on my portfolio or something.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Going to SCAD, majoring in Illustration. <3 Might minor in animation or sequential art... Depends on what I need to do to be an Imagineer. And I GOT ACCEPTED THREE DAYS AFTER THEY STARTED LOOKING OVER APPLICATIONS. Fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! /random :B

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'm going to a community college but then I'm transferring to a 4 year University to major in English. Although I'm not sure yet of the 4 year University although I'm thinking University of Iowa...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm not sure yet, honestly. Not what college, not what I want to do either. Pretty sure I won't be going into art anymore :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back