• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aliens building the great pyramid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
[video=youtube;m4JWlvNLaR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4JWlvNLaR0[/video]
[video=youtube;5dYtqaMwpAY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dYtqaMwpAY[/video]
[video=youtube;QZcIRe71INo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZcIRe71INo[/video]

Obviously this wont have covered all the relevant ideas but it is a good start, at least.

So I watched these videos and I was pretty convinced that accepted historical ideas about creators of the great pyramid (if not other structures too) are wrong. I am not really going into the alien part too far. Just as far to say that the technology that created these is not on earth anymore (unless it is...), suggesting some form of intervention.

Before I watched these videos and did more research, I was pretty apathetic to this theory because I was told that alien theorist make stuff up about things they cant understand, when there are more logical alternatives that they choose to ignore.
While there are MANY that do this, within the community, there are a few gems like this.

Even when I heard much of the evidence about the pyramids (e.g some calculation of its dimensions makes pi to the 4th dp, it points true north or something like those), I thought that it wasnt really proof of anything and it could be a luck that it did that. Im sure many people have fluked things like that in the past. However, when I saw the other evidence (watch videos), I thought that luck wasnt really possible to explain it anymore.
Like: If the Egyptians built the great pyramid in question, then built the other pyramids later on, like we are taught to believe (apparently. I havnt studied this in school), why did the Egyptians get worse at building them? The quality of the far smaller pyramids are shocking compared to the original, one of them was even built too steep and it had to be corrected half way through. Most people improve as time goes on.

Anyway, just watch and comment on what you think.
I am hoping for someone to play the opposition here because I have never heard any rebuttles to these points yet.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Im kind of impartial to this whole thing. This is int he same boat as when the Mayan calendar ended.
Then theres the faith vs science part.
All that can be said for sure is:
-If aliens did build the structures then they might explain some of the complexity that is shown when you examine it.
-If the Egyptians really did build them one thing is for sure they great pyramid would indeed look the best as it would require more manual labor than that of the others.
That leads into how were taught they were formed. The most common way were taught about it is in the movie The Ten Commandments, this movie put emphasis on slave labor and harsh working conditions.
The movie also showed how dangerous it was but when you think of the way they performed these feats it seems rather impossible.
Another thing that strikes me as odd which I mentioned before is how they had all these passage ways and trap doors and rooms made. Now Alien vs Predator touched on that some. That movie made sense of each room ie: Sacrificial chamber.
The point being I am open to all ideas.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Aliens vs Predators is not even real.

Yeah, I highly doubt that aliens did this. The Egyptians were pretty advanced at their time so I would not doubt it that they built all those things with the tools they had then.

Last edited:

Captain Garlock

Aliens vs Preadators is not even real.

Who said it was?
That was merel an example of how movies can portray the events of the pyramids in todays society.
Notice how if you ever saw the movie they had the same theme of the fact that they were buildt for other purposes.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Yeah, I highly doubt that aliens did this. The Egyptians were pretty advanced at their time so I would not doubt it that they built all those thigs witht he tools they had then.

I am pretty certain the Egyptians didnt build they great Pyramid.
There are drawn records from the Sumerians (6000 year old civilisation) that show them celebrating the pyramid. This is before the Egyptians even existed as a people. This could be wrong though.

If you guys watch the video, it goes into a lot of detail about how unlikely it is that the Egyptians couldve built the pyramid (e.g, how if they used a giant ramp to move the blocks, the ramp would be a far more amazing structure than the pyramid itself; and how there are a shortage of trees in most of Egypt and most of the ones that are there are used for food so they wouldnt have been used to move the blocks, which wouldve completely crushed the logs in very little time.)
It is more likely that the other, truly Egyptian pyramids were made to immitate the great pyramid.
Modern technology cannot create this structure. It isnt like the Egyptians were suddenly wiped out (the Sumerians dissappeared apparently). They should still know how to build it, if they knew at any time. They kept detailed records of all their activities and yet there is nothing about them building the great pyramid, absolutely nothing.

There are very interesting points on the videos, which are a tv documentary (not some random home made video)
Like the word "pyramid". It has no known roots, apparently. It is just a word that showed up and was used. No one knows who created it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Damn, refreshed the page and lost what I had typed up.

Anyway, your videos are no good. It's full of broad, blanket statements that cannot be confirmed or properly defined, twists phrases and cherry picks interview quotes, rendering the quotes useless out of their full context, and very obviously work to make our knowledge of the pyramids appear far, far smaller than it actually is. Among various other faults.

teardrop

they used a lot of slaves
a lot of slaves

Actually, that's not entirely true. New evidence has shown that farmers built the pyramids out of love for their pharaoh although some slaves may have been involved.

I'm not buying into the alien idea though. That's just a bit over the top.

State

Awards
Actually, that's not entirely true. New evidence has shown that farmers built the pyramids out of love for their pharaoh although some slaves may have been involved.

I'm not buying into the alien idea though. That's just a bit over the top.

The point to a lot of slaves is that a lot of people build it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There are drawn records from the Sumerians (6000 year old civilisation) that show them celebrating the pyramid. This is before the Egyptians even existed as a people.

The sumerians and egyptian civilizations were two very closely linked civilizations, geographically, culturally, and when it comes to certain ideas of gods, religiously. They were both in contact with one another, which is why the two share so many similarities in art. (Composite forms, animals themes, etc).

Also, you are mistaking a pyramid with the Sumerian Ziggurat: Ziggurat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The pictures you are seeing are Ziggurats, not pyramids.

Egyptian pyramids developed from mastaba tombs. Mastaba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The first pyramid was actually multiple mastaba tombs stacked together. Pyramid of Djoser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the ramp would be a far more amazing structure than the pyramid itself;

Pyramids were built to assert the power of the Pharaoh, although their primary purpose was to house their bodies and their Ka spirit. A ramp would do neither of those things.

Awards
they used a lot of slaves
a lot of slaves

The point to a lot of slaves is that a lot of people build it.

No, I am pretty sure they used slaves.

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

NOVA Online/Pyramids/Who Built the Pyramids?

Slave labor is cheap, but it also happens to suck. The people who built the pyramids were the same people who build most of the giant buildings we've seen throughout the years; independent contractors.

D

Deleted member 36435

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/pyramid/explore/builders.html]NOVA Online/Pyramids/Who Built the Pyramids?[/url]

Slave labor is cheap, but it also happens to suck. The people who built the pyramids were the same people who build most of the giant buildings we've seen throughout the years; independent contractors.
I am not really sure where that says the labor force wasn't composed of mainly slaves. Even if they weren't necessarily slaves they still used a lot of people who worked for a very very small pay.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
There's no way humans could have possibly built something that big! So, let's throw in the most logical explanation we have -- the one with the most concrete evidence on hand: ALIENS DID IT.

Captain Garlock

There's no way humans could have possibly built something that big! So, let's throw in the most logical explanation we have -- the one with the most concrete evidence on hand: ALIENS DID IT.

Hey now lets be nice you never know whats out there until the truth is told.
Hell we find new creatures everyday new light shows occur.
Whats strrange about humans not building this stuff.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Hey now lets be nice you never know whats out there until the truth is told.
Hell we find new creatures everyday new light shows occur.

You can never be 100% certain of anything. Therefore, you settle for second best: the explanation that has the most substantial evidence behind it.

Discovering new creatures is totally different from saying, "I don't know where this came from, so let's just say something else that I don't even know exists made it and went away." Even if there is extraterrestrial life, what incentive is there in them building the pyramids for us?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

What's strange is that archaeologists have years of evidence explaining that humans did build this stuff.

Although the videos themselves ARE interesting. I think I'm gonna ask my Art History professor about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back