• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Interview from rpglands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

No BBS is not a final mix but most likely there wont be a BBS final mix and therefore Nomura is putting a secret boss like the final mix's have in the original BBS because he wont get the chance to later on because there will be no BBS final mix.
That's a lot of assumption on your part.

And apperantly you seem to not understand that I fail to see the logic in your reasoning as to why the optional boss wont be some form of Xehanort. So tell me what evidence do you have that it wont be a form of Xehanort and who do you think will be the optional boss if not a form of Xehanort?
I never said that it wouldn't be some form of him, all I said was that you can't just assume that as fact simply because you want it to be so. The truth is, nothing Nomura said in that interview even remotely hints that this optional boss would be of such a standard, just that it would be tougher than the previous toughest boss fight.

Mitchman

He's the only one out of all the Organization members in this game that you fight and is important to the story. Makes me wonder, are you the one who gives him the scar? If the battle against him is with Terra, I can see him releasing his rage on Braig.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
That's a lot of assumption on your part.

I never said that it wouldn't be some form of him, all I said was that you can't just assume that as fact simply because you want it to be so. The truth is, nothing Nomura said in that interview even remotely hints that this optional boss would be of such a standard, just that it would be tougher than the previous toughest boss fight.

In other words your in denial.:23:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
In other words, you have difficulties with reading comprehension.

I can feel your anger, i'll take that as a yes.

Now moving on so apprently Aqua's role in BBS may actualy be bigger than Ven and Terra's.

Of course that still doesn't knock out a possible connection with Kairi.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
hey lissar will you also be translating the "1st + 2nd impressions" thingies? O: [what's those about? O:]

omgod yes<33
i love this game:D<3

i love how there will be a super hard boss harder then lingering sentiment and we won't need a final mix to do it!! XDDD

dark horse what? xDDD

oh i get it!

the don't mean it literally.. probably like how in chess or how in perspective a horse is someone you should watch out for, even like in wars and stuff cuz it means it's someone and err yeah their intentions yeah! and dark as in like bad or well darkness lol.

O: I GET IT! [and how we're not focusing on braig so he's like a horse who SHOULD be watched but isn't cuz it's just some char./horse to us]

:DD

Radon

mofo
I'm super pumped for the large amounts of Braig this game has in store. :3

Me too surprisingly. I was never expecting him to have such a large role in the plot. I thought, sure we may get a boss battle with him and he knows a bit about the keyblade, but now with the scars, eyepatch and him appearing at the Gathering Place, theres got to be something going on with him.

Am I the only one who gets the feeling that he bring Terra/Xehanort/Whoever he is to Radiant Garden after the showdown at the Gathering Place?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I never thanked Thrax for finding this, so, thanks.

He's the only one out of all the Organization members in this game that you fight and is important to the story. Makes me wonder, are you the one who gives him the scar? If the battle against him is with Terra, I can see him releasing his rage on Braig.

Heh as far as you're concerned it's the only Org. Member we fight, there could be more. Vexen for one.

Radon

mofo
None of the others would make sense to me. They all seem fairly calm and friendly.

ChickenWinner

Yay for the hard hidden boss and BBS's status as main game!

Wondering about the secret ending, though...
Maybe it'll explain how each character of BBS became what they are now? Like Lea and Isa becoming heartless or Donald and Goofy going on a journey to find the Key Master...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I doubt he'd battle Ventus sincewe see him thanking him in the trailer.

He may thank Ventus, but that doesn't mean they all had friendly encounters with Vexen.

Mitchman

Marly as said before Nomura said that he is the only organization somebody you fight.

State

Awards
He may thank Ventus, but that doesn't mean they all had friendly encounters with Vexen.

I agree with that... GASP! What if Terra played with Ienzo giving more links to the mansex theories!
*ahem* I don't really see Even posing as a threat in this game but, Braig did have his space powers, so, one would think...

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
The hidden boss harder than LS, now that's a challenge......i really want the secret boss to be Sora but then again this is high unlikely...and the ten minute movie-cut scene i am very curious to see what Nomura has in store.....

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Nomura want us to watch out and pay more attention to me....I mean....Braig :p

Now was wondering who was the person Braig was saying to, at the JF 2010 Trailer, is it Ven or could it be Vanitas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back