• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Interview from rpglands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, he did say something about a super-powerful hidden boss. He even said that it was tougher than the Lingering Sentiment.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
By the way, if anyone on staff would like to take the interview and post it on the front page I'd be grateful! I'm going to be a little busy for the rest of the day.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Finally Nomura confirms BBS has the same importance as a console game so now we can finally say that BBS is a main game just like KH1 and KH2.

I'm glad that is confirmed. And wow Braig is alot more important then we thought? Interesting, I can't wait to see his role in the story. Also a boss tougher than Lingering Sentiment? DAMN!!!!!!!!!! That is going to be one heck of a boss.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So did coded ever explain the thing about Mickey.

And I wonder if the secret movie is playable or something.

B

brosandi

Or it might just be thrown in for fun, like most optional bosses.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well we can all assume the secret boss will be some form of Xehanort. Optional boss in KH1 was Xemnas who is Xehanort's nobody. Optional Boss in KH2 was LS which is technicaly Terra who was there but his appearance is non canon, and Terra is most likey Xehanort before he lost his memory.

So in BBS it may be the future incarnation of Xehanort in KH3.

B

brosandi

Well we can all assume the secret boss will be some form of Xehanort. Optional boss in KH1 was Xemnas who is Xehanort's nobody. Optional Boss in KH2 was LS which is technicaly Terra who was there but his appearance is non canon, and Terra is most likey Xehanort before he lost his memory.

So in BBS it may be the future incarnation of Xehanort in KH3.
Uh, no.
Optional Bosses in KH1 were: Sephiroth, Phantom, Kurt Zisa and the Ice Titan
Optional Bosses in KH2 were: Sephiroth.

You're thinking Final Mixes, which aren't the same.

αsiя

space coke
Uh, no.

Then why would he mention LS

Also since I dont think BBS will have a FM (maybe it could since he said that BBS is a main game just without a number) why not put the secret boss for everybody

loke13

Uh, no.

Well this game won't have a final mix so its pretty safe to assume the boss is going more original than Sephiroth and a few heartless.

crazzyBRY

So did coded ever explain the thing about Mickey.

And I wonder if the secret movie is playable or something.

what do u mean?

it's movie, u don't play it..

It's more like an in-game cutscene. but 10 minutes.. like how the kh2FM+ secret ending will be in BBS.. xD

btw..

who will the secret boss be? hmm... stronger than LS o_O

JECHT!!!

loke13

what do u mean?

it's movie, u don't play it..

It's more like an in-game cutscene. but 10 minutes.. like how the kh2FM+ secret ending will be in BBS.. xD

btw..

who will the secret boss be? hmm... stronger than LS o_O

JECHT!!!

Jecht was a pussy it will defintely be Vayne.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
In every final mix there has been an optional boss that was related to the next game in the series, those were Xemnas and LS/Terra who are both forms of Xehanort.

Since Nomura mentioned LS it is clear he is saying the optional boss in BBS will be one like LS, an optional boss related to the next game in the series who is a form of Xehanort.

That's just common since.

MeggieKeyblader

Ughhh, so apparently MX is closely connected with Xehanort probably more than Terra is, since Nomura brought MX and X's connection up and not Terra and X's. >_< WAY too predictable... obviously MAster Xehanort and Xehanort are connected. >_< Stupid.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Ughhh, so apparently MX is closely connected with Xehanort probably more than Terra is, since Nomura brought MX and X's connection up and not Terra and X's. >_< WAY too predictable... obviously MAster Xehanort and Xehanort are connected. >_< Stupid.

On the other hand, he said that unlike both Terra and Ven, Aqua doesn't have any connections to anyone from the earlier games. So this obviously gives us a hint that Terra must have deep connections with someone who appears elsewhere. I'm not saying it's Xehanort, but it certainly makes you think.

B

brosandi

In every final mix there has been an optional boss that was related to the next game in the series, those were Xemnas and LS/Terra who are both forms of Xehanort.
And is BBS suddenly a Final Mix now?

Since Nomura mentioned LS it is clear he is saying the optional boss in BBS will be one like LS, an optional boss related to the next game in the series who is a form of Xehanort.

That's just common since.
No, what that is is jumping to conclusions. He mentioned LS because LS is considered the hardest boss yet, and he believes the boss in BBS is tougher. That is why he mentioned LS. Assuming that because he mentioned "LS" must mean that the optional boss in BBS relates to the future of the series is simply conjecture.

And by the way, the word is "sense" not "since".

On the other hand, he said that unlike both Terra and Ven, Aqua doesn't have any connections to anyone from the earlier games. So this obviously gives us a hint that Terra must have deep connections with someone who appears elsewhere. I'm not saying it's Xehanort, but it certainly makes you think.
Well, he said he thought Terra and Ven's connections were somewhat obvious. So, likely he was referring to Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back