• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Interview from rpglands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
And is BBS suddenly a Final Mix now?

No, what that is is jumping to conclusions. He mentioned LS because LS is considered the hardest boss yet, and he believes the boss in BBS is tougher. That is why he mentioned LS. Assuming that because he mentioned "LS" must mean that the optional boss in BBS relates to the future of the series is simply conjecture.

And by the way, the word is "sense" not "since".

Well, he said he thought Terra and Ven's connections were somewhat obvious. So, likely he was referring to Xehanort.

No BBS is not a final mix but most likely there wont be a BBS final mix and therefore Nomura is putting a secret boss like the final mix's have in the original BBS because he wont get the chance to later on because there will be no BBS final mix.

And apperantly you seem to not understand that I fail to see the logic in your reasoning as to why the optional boss wont be some form of Xehanort. So tell me what evidence do you have that it wont be a form of Xehanort and who do you think will be the optional boss if not a form of Xehanort?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
oh fucking dammit the secret ending will be cool O_O
cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

State

Awards
oh fucking dammit the secret ending will be cool O_O
cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sudden change of topic made me lol
i recommend you wait until it is translated.

MeggieKeyblader

On the other hand, he said that unlike both Terra and Ven, Aqua doesn't have any connections to anyone from the earlier games. So this obviously gives us a hint that Terra must have deep connections with someone who appears elsewhere. I'm not saying it's Xehanort, but it certainly makes you think.

That's true. But he may be talking about Riku.

Hmm, I always thought Aqua would be connected to Kairi... I guess she's really not a keyblader. Yay.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
That's true. But he may be talking about Riku.

Hmm, I always thought Aqua would be connected to Kairi... I guess she's really not a keyblader. Yay.

Wat? why do you think her not being connected to Aqua makes her unable to b Keyblade wielder.

Radon

mofo
the sudden change of topic made me lol
i recommend you wait until it is translated.

I'm not only waiting til its translated, but until I have played the game. I know it will be hard for me to resist but if its supposed to be a 'proper ending' or whatever he said then it is bound to contain loads of spoilers.

MeggieKeyblader

Wat? why do you think her not being connected to Aqua makes her unable to b Keyblade wielder.

It doesn't definitely make her unable to, but it just makes her more likely to not be a keyblade wielder. Some people, including me, thought Kairi was going to end up being a keyblade wielder because of a connection to Aqua, who is a keyblade wielder.

Allister Rose

French Lover
memory master all secret bosses could be considered canon. was there a new interview i missed saying the encounter was and the fight wasnt? well anyways... if terra is some form of xehanort, than the secret boss is terra? dmesnt sound so secret.

Swordsaint

She is a Princess of Heart though. Maybe there is still some undisclosed lineage. What BBS is showing us is that all the Princesses of Heart have encountered old KeyBlade wielders.

Radon

mofo
Actually Allister there was an interview around when BBS was announced and KH2FM was released that said it doesn't really matter if you think the fight occured. So pretty much it can be taken that it is non canon.

I have no idea what you said after that.

kingofgame981

Awards
-- There is a hidden boss this time too!?

Nomura: Yes there is. We wanted to make it even stronger than Lingering Sentiment. But, you can only defeat it by having a certain set of Deck Commands. You’ll have to wait until you see it. You could also say that if you don’t think about your attacks [or it’s attacks?] you won’t be able to win.
I'm waiting for this. :36:

Mitchman

Wow, just read that. Braig the Dark Horse sounds very good. I mean he's Braig, a simple nobody, but yet he will have major impacts which no one would have guessed. Aqua not having so many connections as Ven and Terra do, means obviously that the two become something else in the future and she will either die or live on with them in some form.

Radon

mofo
I'm actually beginning to doubt that Aqua will just 'die'. By the way Nomura talked about her future I say she either lives on and appears in future games, or is alive in another way, like her soul is trapped in her armour or something like that.

Allister Rose

French Lover
actually Radon nomura said it doesnt matter whether we thought LS was terra or not.

after that i was trying to talk about the secret boss when memory master has said they are all some form xehanort. i doubt the new secret boss will be a form of xehanort.

Radon

mofo
I'm thinking it may be a form of Xehanort, it may not. One thing I think we can all agree on is that it will be one of these new characters from the secret ending.

Allister Rose

French Lover
maybe but i dont think so. like i said, if it was some form of xehanort then how is terra going to fight it? isnt MM theorizing that terra is a form of xehanort?

also where did you hear that interview of aqua's fate?

Mitchman

I'm actually beginning to doubt that Aqua will just 'die'. By the way Nomura talked about her future I say she either lives on and appears in future games, or is alive in another way, like her soul is trapped in her armour or something like that.
Or maybe she just couldn't take everything that was happening and just disappeared and lived a normal life. While Terra and Ven become enemies on the other sides(light and darkness) waging a fight where it translates into Xenahort and Sora.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm super pumped for the large amounts of Braig this game has in store. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back