• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any one else think this it stupid?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's girl1312

OK in Days when Roxas go's to sleep and you have like 30 days before he wakes back up you play as like Xion or somthing. but no you just waste that time with sences and skip days.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Those Days probaly weren`t important enough for all of them to be shown. The storyline would take too long to develop I think.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
We may have found out a little bit more of what Xion was doing, but mission wise it probably wouldn't have been different from what Roxas was doing in collecting hearts, darkness blobs, etc. =/ Just another set of unnecessary missions. Could've found out what the others were doing in a few scenes but space might have been something in both cases.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Days was long and tedious enough. All 358 days did not need to be covered.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
OK in Days when Roxas go's to sleep and you have like 30 days before he wakes back up you play as like Xion or somthing. but no you just waste that time with sences and skip days.

Shh.. Quiet You!!

Or they will find a reason for Days FM or RE:Days

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You guys get a DS game that pushes both the capacity and visual envelope of the DS, not to mention a story of fair length, and you spoilt babies want more?

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
∞;4934905 said:
You guys get a DS game that pushes both the capacity and visual envelope of the DS, not to mention a story of fair length, and you spoilt babies want more?

Exactly how I feel about this. The creators did a damn good job as it is, and people want a remake on PS3 or some bullshit.

Back on topic: No, it isn't dumb, story progression can't happen EVERYDAY ..you expect the impossible out of the story.Day in and day out, mission after mission, no story progression? THAT is boring.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Exactly how I feel about this. The creators did a damn good job as it is, and people want a remake on PS3 or some bullshit.

Back on topic: No, it isn't dumb, story progression can't happen EVERYDAY ..you expect the impossible out of the story.Day in and day out, mission after mission, no story progression? THAT is boring.

a remake isn't so bad of an idea. they could add the things they originally wanted, such as meg or pinocchio world. maybe extra days

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
a remake isn't so bad of an idea. they could add the things they originally wanted, such as meg or pinocchio world. maybe extra days

A remake is fine by me, but people don't take time to enjoy the game as it is. They IMMEDIATELY want a remake ..all that work spent on pushing the DS to the limit, and people just want it on PS3 instead.

Magic

A remake is fine by me, but people don't take time to enjoy the game as it is. They IMMEDIATELY want a remake ..all that work spent on pushing the DS to the limit, and people just want it on PS3 instead.

Days was one of the best DS games I have seen. I don't have that many DS games, but still I know the average DS game.

Original Question: Those Days were probably the same old stuff we have been doing, so not necessary to cover.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Days was one of the best DS games I have seen. I don't have that many DS games, but still I know the average DS game.

Original Question: Those Days were probably the same old stuff we have been doing, so not necessary to cover.
then u obviously on drugs s1britishguy

the only good thing about days was the end.

State

Awards
Here's what Roxas was doing while in his commatose state:
Dreaming about Sora's memories.
Getting absorbed by Xion.

And here's what Xion was doing:
Getting hearts for the organization.
Absorbing Roxas.
And possibly getting tweaked by those involved in The Replica Plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back