• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua a POH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

We were discussing her inevitable death, which would make her significant in that sense, which is why she wouldnt need to be a PoH to add significance to the story.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I feel like this conversation just went in a complete circle.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Aqua eithers dies or she is sleeping somewhere. I'm starting to think she died. In the translation of "Last minutes to Castle Oblivion" Zexion and Xigbar talked like the room of sleep was a grave, so this has made me beileve more that she may have died. I hope she does'nt die the way Arieth did in FF7, Square please make it original.

A

Audo

They could easily make up an explanation for Alice, I'm not saying they will but to make up some reason for her being alive would be simple.

I still don't think she dies and, unless your Nomaru I won't unless it's in the game.
I think you mean Nomura. And you know, Nomura is not the only person who knows the plot of the games before they are released.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Aqua eithers dies or she is sleeping somewhere. I'm starting to think she died. In the translation of "Last minutes to Castle Oblivion" Zexion and Xigbar talked like the room of sleep was a grave, so this has made me beileve more that she may have died. I hope she does'nt die the way Arieth did in FF7, Square please make it original.
Of course not.
Aqua can defend herself, for one.

A

Audo

Revealing the exact person of which whom is my source could end with the person getting fired or worse.
We have this relationship based on trust, and they trust me not to breathe word of their identity, in exchange for insider information.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Revealing the exact person of which whom is my source could end with the person getting fired or worse.
We have this relationship based on trust, and they trust me not to breathe word of their identity, in exchange for insider information.

It's sad but, I was actually convinced by that. Anyways if you have this "source" then of all things to tell you they say "Aqua dies." I'de rather know Xehanort's origins, or even Xion's origins even the coded unknowns identity would be more valuable information than Aqua's death. Also I doubt that Aqua would die but, I have said this countless times so you already know were I stand.

A

Audo

It's sad but, I was actually convinced by that.
Well it's the truth, so i'm not surprised.

Anyways if you have this "source" then of all things to tell you they say "Aqua dies." I'de rather know Xehanort's origins, or even Xion's origins even the coded unknowns identity
Did i ever say the only thing they told me was that she would die? No.

would be more valuable information than Aqua's death.
That's what you think....

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Well it's the truth, so i'm not surprised.

Did i ever say the only thing they told me was that she would die? No.

That's what you think....

I doubt it's the truth, but if it is and they did give you more info then by all means Audo please enlighten us all to your knowledge of the upcoming games please.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I doubt it's the truth, but if it is and they did give you more info then by all means Audo please enlighten us all to your knowledge of the upcoming games please.
Methinks you just like being contradictory.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Methinks you just like being contradictory.

No, but the odds of Audo having a "source" within the staff of any of the upcoming Kingdom Hearts games is unlickely and odd that he hasn't given us any valuable information on them like certain characters identities. I don't like to argue or cause controvery but, turning an assumption into fact because you say so is not right. I think Audo can't admit being wrong.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I think Audo can't admit being wrong.

Actually yes, Audo can admit when he is wrong.
But fortunately he's right 99.9% of the time, he's got his sources and links like any other staff member, "site staff member" that is; nothing special.

Muse

you look atrocious
Maybe the reason Audo hasn't given us certain characters' identities is because he doesn't want to spoil the game for us? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back