• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are U importing Re:coded?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
So, many of you imported BbS (at least that's what I heard), and who is going to import Re:coded? I know Play-Asia has a region-free copy, but it's like $60 flippin' dollars, so I'll probably just wait till it comes out in America (January hopefully)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nah. I'll still be busy with BBS by then, and even if I did decide to get a game in October, it'll most likely be 4HoL :3

videogamefan

Nah after reading the magazine showing that KH Re:Coded was ETA:2010 I thought that it'd be best to wait until it comes out. Besides I'll still be on BBS during that time trying to play the game on Critical Mode (bet it'll take me forever to finish since I'm not good at playing the hardest version of any game).

αsiя

space coke
Considering the fact that the game won't take as long as BBS, I won't import it.

Awards
I don't think it's necessary. It seems that they're working on all the versions of Re:coded at the same time, so it'll probably be out for the holidays or right after. I think the only reason they aren't gonna release them all at the same time, is because they probably don't want to take away attention from BBS in North American and Europe.

Allister Rose

French Lover
then it does matter...i say no. i already spoiled myself enough, but i guess it would be fun to have. so i can wait for it. coded always been the least interesting one MO, or after you spoil yourself, you expected something else...

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Looks like it's unanimous. A no for me too. I've waited on BBS this long, I can certainly wait on this. I'll be spending a lot of time playing BBS and doing homework anyway, plus $60 is a lot for just a DS game. Also, it's pointless seeing as America will get it just a couple of months after the Japanese release. You'd have to be really devoted or impatient to want it that bad.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nope. I don't have a spare $60 for an import game this year. And I'm going to be busy with BBS and memorizing the names of every muscle in the body to every bone. Oh, god...

And since Re:coded will have a short release time between Japan and NA, there would be no point.

jdeib963

Wow I guess ill break this little trend and declare that I already preordered! So excited for Re:coded! I got BBS a LONG time ago and while I did order the US version, Im not too excited about the voice acting, im looking forwarded to Recoded a LOT more!

D

Deleted member 87467

Im taking the day off school the day BBS comes out =P

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i can wait it proably takeme a year to finsh bbs- finshi means plya throught on each level and compleating everything

by the waay can somone who speaks japnese check the recooded wensite i think there are updates but i cant read it

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded | SQUARE ENIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back