• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah i think Atlantica will be playable because Atlantica has been in all KH games before right? well i think it would be kinda neat to have it in BBs as a no Heartless free zone like in kh2. Where u can play minigames to have fun u know in stead of fighting heartless all the time,thake a break and have sum fun in Atlantica.

I am agreeing yes Atlantica in BBS will be a smart move for only one reason and that is because i would love to see how terra, Ven,and aqua will favor in that world so yeah that may be a great addition to bbs or may not we will never know unless we see it.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Oh i should also add in, just because Ariel isn't a PoH doesn't mean Atlantica can't be a world. Do you really think the ONLY worlds we will go to are PoH related? In KH1, were the only worlds we went to PoH related? No, of course not, it's the same as why not all of the worlds in KH2 had the Organization in them. So don't think a world can't be in BBS, simply because a PoH isn't from there.
exactly, isnt there a scan of Ven in Olympus Coliseum?

A

Audo

exactly, isnt there a scan of Ven in Olympus Coliseum?
More than a scan, we have a trailer of Ven and MX at the coliseum.
So yes, that is a good example of a world that has nothing to do with the PoH yet is still there.

Bliip

More than a scan, we have a trailer of Ven and MX at the coliseum.
So yes, that is a good example of a world that has nothing to do with the PoH yet is still there.
thank you :toungesmile:

also in the trailer:
Radiant Garden

Bliip

We're talking BBS here though. So Kairi will still be on Radiant Garden (and to be fair, she's not really "from" Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion in KH1...)
yeah, i kinda forgot about her in the first place... :closedeyes:

anyway, it doesnt really matter, cause w/ the addition of the Coliseum, we know that it's not just limited to PoH worlds

Byaku123

no i wont think they'll put Antalantic in BBS because Ariel would be 6 years old if she appeared and would not match the storyline very well

A

Azrael

Do you guys think atlantica could be in BBS. I think it would fit in with the plot being set 10 years before KH and theres a new little mermaid film out. Check out the vid! :)
YouTube - The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning Entire Beginning

Although it won't be in BBS since it's so hated upon, it doesn't explain how Ariel's father (what's his face) said that the Keyblade wielders shouldn't interfere in the affairs of other worlds.

If Atlantica is included, it should be included exclusively for Aqua (if she is the third playable character)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
no i wont think they'll put Antalantic in BBS because Ariel would be 6 years old if she appeared and would not match the storyline very well

Then they could use someone else from that world to be the main plot issue.
BBS isn't really party oriented, either, so it's not like you'll need a party member and won't have one (...Triton as a party member *vibrates*)

A

Audo

I liked Atlantica, both singing and not.
I loved when Sora sang :3

Ren

adios motherfucker
I have the urge to go watch KH2 Atlantica in Japanese.

A

Audo

God if they put Atlantica in the game, I'll shoot myself.
You should never say such a thing.
Because when it happens, everyone will call you a liar because you never did. :O
And if you actually do, that is such a pathetic thing to shoot yourself over ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back