• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No. Only the first six members of Organization XV are apprentices of Ansem the Wise.
And his real name was revealed as Lea when Saix was speaking to him in private.

αsiя

space coke
Oh. Thanks. But How are Siax and Axel Connected? When I played days that is what baffeld me.

in the secret reports it shows that knew each other beforee they turned into nobodies and when they turned into nobodies they had a plan to overthrow Xemnas just like what Marluxia and Larxene were going to do
so we assume they were friends

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They knew each other before Organization XIII and becoming Nobodies, that's how.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Axel's all but confirmed to come back as his complete self in KH3, and it's likely we'll see his original self and possibly Saix too someplace in BBS.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In one of the secret reports, Axel mentioned that hanging out with Roxas makes him feel ten years younger (or something like that...) We know they knew each other in their previous lives, so I'm guessing that they knew each other since they were young, seeing as how he wants to talk about his "childhood" (I'm just guessing here since Axel's what, in his early 20s?)

And the KH dev team loves Axel; he's bound to make some kind of appearance in the future games.

Doctor Graybles

In one of the secret reports, Axel mentioned that hanging out with Roxas makes him feel ten years younger (or something like that...) We know they knew each other in their previous lives, so I'm guessing that they knew each other since they were young, seeing as how he wants to talk about his "childhood" (I'm just guessing here since Axel's what, in his early 20s?)

And the KH dev team loves Axel; he's bound to make some kind of appearance in the future games.

of course they love axel, how could you not love him?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Doctor Graybles
of course they love axel, how could you not love him?

Eh, I've known people who got annoyed with his catchphrase and how he kept bouncing back and forth playing double agent. But yeah, it's pretty hard not to like him. He's like...a leech; once he latches on, he'll won't let go :p

twilightchild

i live in california in a hostle at a ski resort
Website
twilightchildriku.deviantart.com
in the secret reports it shows that knew each other beforee they turned into nobodies and when they turned into nobodies they had a plan to overthrow Xemnas just like what Marluxia and Larxene were going to do
i think it may be more than an asumption that they were friends while "human" because saix says "which would you rather suffer the lose of: some make-believe friendship, or a real one?"
now i know they were talking about roxas and xion but i dont think being friends with a "puppet" over a nobody was exactly what saix ment
i think he ment that to keep up their original plan they would have to destroy xion and get roxas to defect in some way as to stop xemnas' plans but since axel "changed" it ment that their friendship from their human existance had changed too (and appearently for the worse)

bwyu

wow,thanks for your information..but,why axel turn into the nobody? that is the theory that still make me confused

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
wow,thanks for your information..but,why axel turn into the nobody? that is the theory that still make me confused
Yes how was Axel turned into a Nobody?
Like how every other Nobody is made. A person with an extremely strong Heart loses themselves to another Heartless or Darkness compromises their Heart, spawning a Heartless, and the Body and Soul left behind form the Nobody.

Guilded.Raven

The way some people are talking about it, though, is that they have to give in to the darkness to become a Nobody that's still human looking, that you can't just have your heart taken away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back