• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Error Confirmation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I didn't say anything about aging.
Not about aging specifically, I guess.
But the age when she went into Wonderland wouldn't matter much if she didn't age/time was different.

Who knows how they will explain it or even if it will be explained.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Not about aging specifically, I guess.
But the age when she went into Wonderland wouldn't matter much if she didn't age/time was different.

If that was the case, Terra could be in Wonderland at the same time as Sora, since the events of Alice in Wonderland took place in the first KH.

Simba ages like 5 years from a cub to a fully grown lion during the course of KH2's events.

Worlds don't follow regular time flow unless it's actually part of the plot for them to do so <_<

He wasn't a cub in KH2, I thought it was just a flashback.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
So confusing... lets just say that everything works out and there no confusing things... don't make this like a link thing where there are multi links and multi timelines!!!!! I think that all of the worlds flow in the same time no differences!!!!!!!

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Simba ages like 5 years from a cub to a fully grown lion during the course of KH2's events.

Flashback.

This is what I'm banking on. Though there is that whole alternate scene you can get in KH1 where it shows how Maleficent recently captured Snow White rather than Alice. That would kill the whole Ageless Sleep idea and create a plot hole, but, to be honest, I think it can be dismissed since it IS just an alternate scene.

Damn it. Why did you say that? I was really hoping that ageless thing was true to put my curiosity to rest. Joking of course, but still it makes it harder to believe even though it's "just an alternate scene". It's not like it was a dream or something.

I'm starting to hope that whole "8-year-old" bit Athel said is true, even though I didn't like nor believe it at first. even now it's hard to judge her age after watching that scene. If she were standing up closer to Terra, it'd be easier to confirm. But even then, Cinderella isn't fully explained, unless she's just a mature teen there and a full adult in KH1.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
WTF!!!!!! WFT 1 thousand times oh yeah that makes total sense!!!!!! How the F*** would snow white be 8 WTF!!!! Yeah some how Snow white is as old as Alice (who is accually 8!) No way!!! that is freaking gay!!! Explain to me how thats possible!!!!

X

xxSiMpLe<3xx

I think that Snow White, Cinderella, and Princess Aurora are younger in BBS and when they are taken from their worlds and put in those capsules that aging has slowed down.

Radon

mofo
i really dont think any of it matters. so what if they look the same when they're 30 as they did when they were 20. i dont think that nomura will really change what the disney characters look like(mickey donald etc. aside). that would make them almost completely different characters and not the ones that disney created. seriously i think people at this site look to much into it.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Hmmm...try and break this down -

Aurora: Appears asleep in the BBS trailer. She easily could have been the first to go, and I would most definitely think that she is. I'm totally digging the "Ageless Sleep" spell! However, it's almost weird to think of someone being totally asleep for 10 years. You'd think after she woke up in KH1 she'd be a bit more...I don't know. "oh my gawd"? But we have to take into consideration that Nomura probably didn't know EXACTLY what was gonna really happen after it...right?

Belle: Any appearance in BBS would be wweeiirdd. She probably got kidnapped around the same time Alice did.

Jasmine: We saw Riku shteal her away. Good job, bud!

Kairi: Explained.

Alice: Explained. But to add further, it's definitely going to be strange how they explain her in BBS. Perhaps she'd be replaced with another character...like Aqua? Don't flame me! Twas but an idea =P

Snow White: People have talked about her being 8 in BBS...I say BS. (ha). Canonically, she's 16 years old in her movie. I'm guessing she was the second to get kidnapped. The altered scene in KH1 was probably just to fend off rabid plot hole finders.

Cinderella: Aw...it seems like everyone made it to her World in BBS...and yet she still was taken away. I could easily understand her being in an "Ageless Sleep". Totally makes sense to me...and even if she wasn't - she was around 18 in her movie...I wouldn't be surprised if she was 28 in KH1...

People shouldn't get too fussy about what the character designs in relation to the characters' ages are. Whenever I see "Sleeping Beauty", I have to somehow grasp with the idea that this girl is turning 16 years old. Puh-leaze. She looked and sounded at least 20, in my opinion. However, this is a debate better suited for Mister Walt Dizney and I. Forgive the rant >_>

Oh!
And I remember in Sora's "Awakening"...some of the princesses' had their eyes closed, while others did not. Didn't this symbolize whether or not Maleficent had captured them or not? And weren't most of their eyes closed? Hmm...me forgets.

Muse

you look atrocious
Aurora: Appears asleep in the BBS trailer. She easily could have been the first to go, and I would most definitely think that she is. I'm totally digging the "Ageless Sleep" spell! However, it's almost weird to think of someone being totally asleep for 10 years. You'd think after she woke up in KH1 she'd be a bit more...I don't know. "oh my gawd"? But we have to take into consideration that Nomura probably didn't know EXACTLY what was gonna really happen after it...right?

Well, in the original Sleeping Beauty story, she was asleep for over a 100 or so years before she woke up and still looked the same as she did when she first fell asleep, so it's not impossible to think that she could be put into an ageless sleep in BBS.

Radon

mofo
Well, in the original Sleeping Beauty story, she was asleep for over a 100 or so years before she woke up

i thought that she was asleep for like a day cos if it were a hundred years wouldnt have everyone else in that town died?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
In the original Sleeping Beauty (not the Disney version), she was asleep for 100 years, before a handsome prince came and saved her.

Because she was put in a slumber, so, too, were the other people in the castle by the fairies.

But the Disney version has her only in a sleep for a day or two before Prince... Phillip (right?) came and rescued her from Maleficent.

Muse

you look atrocious
In the original Sleeping Beauty (not the Disney version), she was asleep for 100 years, before a handsome prince came and saved her.

Because she was put in a slumber, so, too, were the other people in the castle by the fairies.

But the Disney version has her only in a sleep for a day or two before Prince... Phillip (right?) came and rescued her from Maleficent.

Yes, it's Phillip.

I'm just saying they could incorporate that part of the spell that made them fall asleep towards the PoHs, hence why they look the same as they do, had they been captured in BBS or so.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Yes, it's Phillip.

I'm just saying they could incorporate that part of the spell that made them fall asleep towards the PoHs, hence why they look the same as they do, had they been captured in BBS or so.

Oh, I know, sweetie. I was just talking to the person above me who had been talking about the townspeople dying.

I agree with you. :D!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
True, however what ever the story in Aurora's World is will be related to the movie...not the original booka...
Though
I sure wouldn't mind if they DID incorporate the original Grimm's Fairytale plots! God, you have no idea how much I'd like to see Drizella cut her toe off >: D.

I wish in KH1 the princesses would have just a BIT more spotlight! Wouldn't Sora or somebody ask "Hey yo, so what happened?"
Naw, that probably wouldn't work anyway. It's a SQAURE-ENIX game. They don't like to give answers =P. Sometimes I wonder if Nomura had a hand in creating LOST lol.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't think it will be, the events of the film seem to have taken place during KH1.

Alice wouldn't even be in Wonderland back then, she only stumbles down the rabbit hole when she's at that age in the film.

Then again, KH is different, I don't think Wonderland was even a real place in the movie, all a dream, eh.

Doesn't stop the fact that it happened.

Sora remembers being in Wonderland, therefore it's real in the KH universe.

So we're holding doubt Alice still then?

Awards
It could be that we never saw her in an actual scene, or for that matter never heard her voice, or I'm completely imagining it, but Snow White seems much younger than she did in KH1. Again, I could be completely imagining it.

Nomura said that they used a high pitched VA for Snow White in BbS to match the original Japanese VA of Snow White in the Disney movie. Meaning they're not portraying a seven year old's voice.

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
It's been a while since some of the Princesses of Heart were shown in BBS, so this probably has been mentioned before. I just want an explanation as to why it is.

We're seen characters such as Cinderella and Snow White in KH1. Yet, in BBS, they seem to look exactly the same. BBS takes place 10 years before KH1, so there should be a clear visual difference in the characters since we're not talking about a mere couple of years. Has there been an explanation for this yet or what? If not, opinions can do too.

Normally I would think maybe since they're different worlds, the time changes at a different pace or something along those lines, but as KH1 to KH2 proved, time passes at the same rate for all worlds.

testuya nomura said they made there voices more younger in order to show that they are.

Radon

mofo
testuya nomura said they made there voices more younger in order to show that they are.

no he didn't. snow white is the only voice we've heard and her voice is like that because thats what she is like in the japanese version of the movie

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Engulfed to your theory of the princesses' eyes closed or open:

%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Kingdom-Hearts_Ayasal_13378.jpg

I believe your theory might have some relevance, but yea i was actually wondering about Snow White...and that alternate cutscene, though i believe it was only put in the game for fun and stuff... As for the princesses being put to sleep that can happen, of course everyone did prove it by stating that Aurora was put to sleep for many many years by Maleficent, then why can't she do that to all the other ones right?

Right now my only concern is... How exactly did the princesses lose their hearts...or better yet, how did they eventually migrate into Sora? Wah did Ven have them inside at one point, lol then his heard was put into Sora's or something? leading though then how did he get Alice's and Jasmine's hearts too X_x god stupid princesses complicating things >_< too much thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back