• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS FF Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which FF character should be in BBS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blader94

mine would have to be vincent,young cloud,and zack.and isn't BBS 10 years in the past and FF CC 7 years in the past so how would that work out

Vivi -Rebirth-

There is no real point. Just vote for who you think should make an appearance in BBS the most. You may have other considerations, but its who you think should the most.

Awards
mine would have to be vincent,young cloud,and zack.and isn't BBS 10 years in the past and FF CC 7 years in the past so how would that work out

it's just using relativity . in reality they'd be 3 years younger but this just gives you a better reference point :thumbup::thumbsup:

A

Anima Relic

Psst I don't care much about these overly discussed threads, but I will say that Angeal and Genesis as a tag team should be in a KH game.

A

Azrael

Someone who's not from FFVII or VIII, btw is it me or Terra looks like Zack from FFVII

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
i voted for lightning since she's the most likely candidate.

where's auron? he's the best.

Metalhead

Website
www.myspace.com
Both young Cloud and Zack from FFVII should be in the next game. They could be used in a flashback or something to show some background information about the whole Sephiroth vs. Cloud situation.. plus Cloud just rocks that much.:thumbsup:

A

Anima Relic

I'm getting tired of FFVII altogether. How dare they try to stretch a great game that much :glare: Now it's becoming it's own series and everything. I won't say the earlier FF games were a better choice, but I will say that some other FF characters should be a part of KH. For example, I'd like Ramza Beoulve and Delita something to be in a KH game. Yeah, that's right, I went FF Tactics on your as*es :lol:

Cecil. I mean, if the game takes place in the past, why not some classic FF characters. I mean, I know that they would be messed up. But, seriously, where is the love for the TRUE Classics? I don't consider FFVII as a classic, mind you. It just doesn't sound right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back