• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Final Mix??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

invasian94

I know its probably been discussed before but i cant seem to find a thread on it so i just have to ask.

after BBS is released globally, do you guys think possibly there will be a final mix. I mean Nomura said BBS is on par with the console games and they got the redo treatment (e.g. KH1, KH2, and it a way KH Re:COM)

discuss

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
the thing is, what would there be to "mix"?
Aqua in the ROD, maybe?
Don't know, but I don't think they would make it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If the North American version gets extra stuff then I can see them making a FM.

TerravsVentus

Maybe

Final mixes are a Tradition of the Kingdom Hearts Series

Hopefully Coded and 358/2 days will get one as well (probably not though*sad face* )

I was surprised when COM got a remake

COM was more of a side story even though you met Org XIII

You went to the same worlds and played KH1 again in a different format

COM is a crucial part of the Series though..

T

The Spoiler

Why are people asking this already? Final Mixes are only made if the NA version has extras in it that the Japanese didnt have, so they complain and SE makes them a FM.

We know nothing of the NA BbS, but it will most likely be the exact same thing seeing how the secret boss is already in the original.

TerravsVentus

Why are people asking this already? Final Mixes are only made if the NA version has extras in it that the Japanese didnt have, so they complain and SE makes them a FM.

We know nothing of the NA BbS, but it will most likely be the exact same thing seeing how the secret boss is already in the original.

What extra stuff does America get in the American versions of Kingdom Hearts?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by TerravsVentus
What extra stuff does America get in the American versions of Kingdom Hearts?

I can only remember Sephiroth in KH1, but I'm sure there are more.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The Japanese version of Kh1 didn't have Sephiroth? Why?

That makes no sense....

It's true the American version of KH1 had the Sephiroth Battle, The Ice Titan Battle, and I think we got a couple of extra new abilities or items or something too.

The japanese people got all up in arms about it and wanted all that stuff too, so they created a FM of KH1 with all of the stuff the American version had plus the secret boss battle with Xemnas, 2 new keyblades, some new cutscenes, and 3 new abilities, and some new heartless.

The only way I see BBS getting a FM is if Square does something like add Cloud, Sephiroth, and Leon to the American version or something like that.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
It's true the American version of KH1 had the Sephiroth Battle, The Ice Titan Battle, and I think we got a couple of extra new abilities or items or something too.

The japanese people got all up in arms about it and wanted all that stuff too, so they created a FM of KH1 with all of the stuff the American version had plus the secret boss battle with Xemnas, 2 new keyblades, some new cutscenes, and 3 new abilities, and some new heartless.

The only way I see BBS getting a FM is if Square does something like add Cloud, Sephiroth, and Leon to the American version or something like that.

And don't forget the sparring fight between Lea vs Ventus, I was hoping for a battle gameplay to appear in that cutscene but it didn't. :<

TerravsVentus

Nope

Only Zack is appearing.

Nomura said more FF characters would complicate the story

Who knows though....

Maybe Mickey will meet Leon....

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I know its probably been discussed before but i cant seem to find a thread on it so i just have to ask.

after BBS is released globally, do you guys think possibly there will be a final mix. I mean Nomura said BBS is on par with the console games and they got the redo treatment (e.g. KH1, KH2, and it a way KH Re:COM)

discuss

When will your kind ever leave? there isn't going to be a BBS Final Mix, because most likely the USA version is going to be much more lamer than the JP version ok? nor a 358/2 Days final mix because of the space the DS can hold, and they pretty much only had a few space left, nothing to fit anything into.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
KH2's NA version had no new extra content in comparison to the japanese version (I have both copies) yet KH2 got a final mix version so that's not always the reason games get an FM.

If anything there will probably be a re:BBS if KH3 (whenever it's released) gets a FM version.
Although they're treating BBS like a main console game so who knows.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You guys are sort of wrong about Final Mix. KHIFM was made because the NA KHI had the three 4 extra bosses but KHII wasnt made because of that.

KHIIFM was made because of a incredibly rushed development. He didnt have time to add in Mushroom XIII, LS or anymore of that good stuff. The NA KHII didnt have any extra features however.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
╬ProperArtist╬;4811816 said:
KH2's NA version had no new extra content in comparison to the japanese version (I have both copies) yet KH2 got a final mix version so that's not always the reason games get an FM.

If anything there will probably be a re:BBS if KH3 (whenever it's released) gets a FM version.
Although they're treating BBS like a main console game so who knows.

you have to think for a minute unless you can't, they only made a final mix, because USA got a few extra boss's in KH1, they only did that because they wanted people to get hyped for KH BBS ok?

Also there S.E. they can do anything they want. Most people don't want to admit the truth they want to run away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back