• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'm still watching it. It looks pretty awesome. Has anybody tried searching 358/2 days footage on that site? I'm just thinking about searching for either footage of it or Coded, on that site, so I'd to know if anyone's tried yet.

Edit: I searched and found nothing, but this was still pretty awesome. Though the video quality and sound was't too good, the graphics of the actul game looked like they could be pretty sharp. The combat looked cool, but it seemed a bit easy. Then again, I wasn't exactly looking at the HP bar at all times. I think I seen at least six or seven types of unbirths. One of the ones towards the end was bird-like and one looked kind of like the big ones except it was skinny. I don't recall seeing the skinny one or small, red, pot-like one in the scan, but it kinded reminded me of those pot spiders.. a little. It didn't even nearly attack like them though. Their movements were all pretty fluid, fast, and twitchy (in a good way), if you ask me. This game is so going to own.

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

It makes Sora look so weak when Terra swings that massive blade around with one hand.

Toxic Uchiha

I'm still watching it. It looks pretty awesome. Has anybody tried searching 358/2 days footage on that site? I'm just thinking about searching for either footage of it or Coded, on that site, so I'd to know if anyone's tried yet.

Edit: I searched and found nothing, but this was still pretty awesome. Though the video quality and sound was't too good, the graphics of the actul game looked like they could be pretty sharp. The combat looked cool, but it seemed a bit easy. Then again, I wasn't exactly looking at the HP bar at all times. I think I seen at least six or seven types of unbirths. One of the ones towards the end was bird-like and one looked kind of like the big ones except it was skinny. I don't recall seeing the skinny one or small, red, pot-like one in the scan, but it kinded reminded me of those pot spiders.. a little. It didn't even nearly attack like them though. Their movements were all pretty fluid, fast, and twitchy (in a good way), if you ask me. This game is so going to own.

Likewise. I've watched it like 50 times over and over again. I'm about to cry. I got that way when I first saw the BBS trailer.Full of awesomeness. My school is taking a trip to Tokyo in Feb 2009 and I'm going =].

Awards
Well you get a nice big image of the Unbirth symbol right in your faces at one point:
unbirthsymbol.jpg

Might download the video later and clean it up but for now, you can see that it's pretty much what we expected. I have to say, though, that it does bear a resemblance with a theory someone came up with over at KHU:
newemblemjy6.png

I mean it isn't the EXACT same, but it's impressively similar.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Seen it. But kudos on getting it in better quality. Usually thats my job XD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Watching the first video on Youtube. loads better. I also saw a trailer for Days on there. I'll check it out.

Rix

:)
Awards
Well you get a nice big image of the Unbirth symbol right in your faces at one point:
unbirthsymbol.jpg

Might download the video later and clean it up but for now, you can see that it's pretty much what we expected. I have to say, though, that it does bear a resemblance with a theory someone came up with over at KHU:
newemblemjy6.png

Oh.. Wow... Just wow!

Z

Zulkir

unbirthsymbol.jpg

newemblemjy6.png

whoooa! Thats nice :)

Rix

:)
Awards
It is indeed interesting.. But I can't really think of any theories out of it xD Would have loved to see someone who is good at making theories make one.

Z

Zulkir

Well, that could be the symbol of TAV's master, warped into a dark version by MX.

Only problem with that is the symbol on TAV's uniforms, which seems the mostly likely symbol of TAV's master

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Dont know if its relevent or Im just seeing things but on the symbol, doesnt it look like there is both an "M" and an "X"?

Intriguing if I do say so myself, Remind you of Master Xehanort?

KCDjedi

I found some more footage.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?umid=276869"/> <param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?umid=276869" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed> </object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back