• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS official site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyarah

It's some kind of glitch. Iw will surely be fixed.

The japanese official website has a PSP theme too, and it is different. So if you really want a BBS theme, you can get the jap one.

Unumus

Awards
This is what I think about the trailers:

E3: June 17-18 I think it is.

GamesCon: August 8-9

Launch Trailer: September 7 or Before

TV Spot: Before or After Release

But when will multiplayer be released? That is what I wish to know.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is what I think about the trailers:

E3: June 17-18 I think it is.

GamesCon: August 8-9

Launch Trailer: September 7 or Before

TV Spot: Before or After Release

But when will multiplayer be released? That is what I wish to know.

E3 is from June 15-17, just for clarification.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
E3 is from June 15-17, just for clarification.

I think he was saying when it would get released. Which is probably true, they may not release the trailer until the 18th or something.
Who knows when multiplayer will be released... perhaps it has to do with the "Secret"

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
How can you be too lazy to google but take the time to make your own wallpaper?

Because I have the stuff I need already on my computer; I've got more pics of TAV (emphasis on the T) than I know what to do with. I just don't want to have to sit there and search through page after page of crappy pics.

Could always just go to KH wiki, but meeeehh....

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Because I have the stuff I need already on my computer; I've got more pics of TAV (emphasis on the T) than I know what to do with. I just don't want to have to sit there and search through page after page of crappy pics.

Could always just go to KH wiki, but meeeehh....

There's a buttload of stuff at heartstation's gallery: HEARTSTATION.ORG | Gallery
But you probably have all of them already if you collect images :3

Unumus

Awards
skyfoxx said:
I think he was saying when it would get released. Which is probably true, they may not release the trailer until the 18th or something.
Who knows when multiplayer will be released... perhaps it has to do with the "Secret"
Yeah this is what i meant. The Special Section might be on the (HOPEFULLY) Infrastructure Multiplayer Mode? Hmmmmm..... Interesting Indeed.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I have neither official themes. Somebody went and made a BBS theme with a screencap from the earliest teaser(KH2) and made all the icons with different keyblades.

micbeasty

so i have a question anyone know wen they're going to post the info for the other worlds, and another question under the castle of dreams under characters the tremaines aren't listed under there yet lucifer is????? srry but i'mma villan fan and this is just not right!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
so i have a question anyone know wen they're going to post the info for the other worlds, and another question under the castle of dreams under characters the tremaines aren't listed under there yet lucifer is????? srry but i'mma villan fan and this is just not right!

Why would anyone be told when the website will be updated? o_O
The Tremaines weren't listed under the CoD characters on the JP site either.

Aquaman OS

Lucifer is at least a boss while the Tremaine's are basically living scenery in BBS. That could be why.

yea good points but i guess u could consider the tremaines a main villan since they did summon the darkness and created the cursed pumpkin carriage and there may be a change tht they survived the hit and helped personally destroy their world thts just a theory of mine tho

Last edited by a moderator:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
yea good points but i guess u could consider the tremaines a main villan since they did summon the darkness and created the cursed pumpkin carriage and there may be a change tht they survived the hit and helped personally destroy their world thts just a theory of mine tho

You may want to put that in spoiler quotes. It may be a minor spoiler but I think those who are trying to avoid spoileres would freak out a little (I know I would).

micbeasty

ok so i looked on the website and i noticed tht the worlds tht had been selected were some of the first to appear in the japan website, so my guess is tht SE probally already finished these worlds for the Na birth by sleep. so if i'm correct the next ones will be the enchanted dominion, Disney town, Radiant Garden, The Land of Departure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back