• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS official site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Put those in spoilers.

Some people don't know all the worlds yet.

I don't see how listing worlds is really a spoiler :/
I mean, they're all shown in all the trailers anyway and it's not like it's spoiling anything of the story. Especially since the worlds will be revealed in the website soon anyway but whatever...

micbeasty

ok so good news i think they're adding stuff in bc wen i've been trying to get on the website it won't go to tht page. it will go black and say square enix and store ect. and it won't go to the main page so theres a possibility of getting something today!! :)

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
ok so good news i think they're adding stuff in bc wen i've been trying to get on the website it won't go to tht page. it will go black and say square enix and store ect. and it won't go to the main page so theres a possibility of getting something today!! :)

it let me enter normally :/

theres nothing new

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Probably just a glitch with your internet connection or your computer in general because I can get in the site just fine. :/

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Put those in spoilers.

Some people don't know all the worlds yet.

They're all listed on the website and they're seen in magazine scans, trailers, and other media, so they don't have to put them in spoilers.

Have you checked your internet connection? The site's a little slow for me, but it works fine. I checked and there's really nothing new on the website; there most likely won't be anything new until right after or right before E3.

micbeasty

so weird its been like this all day it just goes to the same screen as i mentioned before..... :(

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
new updates two new worlds available to be seen
deep space and neverland and to each has new scrren in english
KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX
i saw a pic of tinkerbell and im wonderin if she will speak and have her scenes since in america now our tinkerbell can talk

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i saw a pic of tinkerbell and im wonderin if she will speak and have her scenes since in america now our tinkerbell can talk

Those aren't new. They've been there the whole time since the website got the new layout.

And Tinkerbell doesn't speak in the game... at all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That's not new. It's been there since the first update. And I already got the screenshots posted in the first few pages of this thread.

Tinkerbell doesn't speak either. She makes the same tinkle sound like she always does.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Doesn't she, though? What about that "I'm gonna kick you as hard as I can!" line from the TGS '09 trailer?

Yeah, that was a Lost Boy. I believe his name is Foxy? I think he said "Kick him as hard as you can!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back