• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS poster + dengeki PlayStation cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

relentlessheart1

those bastard must be playing teh game right nao!!! i want! XD oh and the billboar/poster is amazing! i wish they post it in the bbs site...:):):)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
is it just me or does terra's keyblade look weird?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Jesus Christ Terra's Keyblade looks even worse in that poster.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Uh... notice Terra's keyblade seems to be lacking the prongs? at the moment, it's just like a sword :v

Lancelot

Awards
I think Ven's looks better now, actually. At least it has that fair bit more detail, so it gives a better feel

._. would you calm down? I don't give a damn that it's different. I'm just saying that now it's like a sword, as opposed to the scan designs, jesus

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I think I'm the only one that can safely say that for the CGI version of that poster, or cover, I'm not liking it. I do, but I can't help, but believe that they are all odd-looking. Ventus doesn't have darker or lighter shade that can separate his hair from his face, or even eyes, making him look all white. Aqua suddenly gained some pounds (I would say more on a certain aspect of her that gets attention, but I rather not), and appears more she-man, and Terra is the one who escapes any critic from me since he's the one that doesn't appear so weird.

On the other hand, it's not as horrible to not want it. Just still o.o.

Lancelot

Awards
oh yes, my bad. I was seeing the bit just before the cut-off as being the tip of the keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back