• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS poster + dengeki PlayStation cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

satria222poxy

dps_new463_02.jpg

first post was bored. awesome!

Is this an AD or a magazine scan?
Can you get a bigger picture?

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
I honestly thought that the FFXIII CG looked better.
Ahaha.
But why do Terra, Ven, and Aqua look so much older in the CG?

Goat

honestly, aside from the fact that Aqua has extremely manly features on her face, I'm pretty pleased with how it came out..I dont see anything wrong with the size of her breasts either? They dont look extremely huge to me..?
Terra looks grrrrrrrrrreat though I wish they could have fit all of his kyeblade into the whole billboard but thats how things work out sometimes~
the graphics are overall gorgeous; honestly, most of what im seeing people complain about are really nit picky things (besides Aqua looking like a man )

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
honestly, aside from the fact that Aqua has extremely manly features on her face, I'm pretty pleased with how it came out..I dont see anything wrong with the size of her breasts either? They dont look extremely huge to me..?

If that's to me, then I'm not talking about the "huge" size of her...chest. I, for one, never thought so in the first place (it's the outfit, most of all, and from the side angles, they really aren't that big of a deal), and the CGI just keeps proving so. Then again, I'm a girl, so...I don't know. I can't see what they see, despite that I usually do all the time. Just not in this case. It's that aside from what I proclaimed before, other than the small size of them (I'd really like for someone to tell me those are big there), they look elongated, like, sag...ger.

>.>

The funny thing is that someone told me this on chat, and I didn't notice it until then, lol xD. Nor does it affect me. Aqua is still treading to become one of the three loved female characters of mine.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Folks only think Aqua has big boobs because all of the other main females of the series have had none. :/

Goat

If that's to me, then I'm not talking about the "huge" size of her...chest. I, for one, never thought so in the first place (it's the outfit, most of all, and from the side angles, they really aren't that big of a deal), and the CGI just keeps proving so. Then again, I'm a girl, so...I don't know. I can't see what they see, despite that I usually do all the time. Just not in this case. It's that aside from what I proclaimed before, other than the small size of them (I'd really like for someone to tell me those are big there), they look elongated, like, sag...ger.

>.>

The funny thing is that someone told me this on chat, and I didn't notice it until then, lol xD. Nor does it affect me. Aqua is still treading to become one of the three loved female characters of mine.

oh haha no i didnt mean that in a disrespectful or condescending way!! sorry for coming off that way~
But yeah I'm pretty sure I get where youre coming from ! I'm a girl too but i thought that might have biased me against it anyway? But yeah I see where you're coming from. I can understand where you see theyre looking a little saggy but it doesnt look OVERLY..weird if anything they look pretty natural to me...but...this is getting weird talking about a characters tits so im going to stop asdfasdfsdf

ASLKJF me too I actually think Aqua is a great character and I'm really glad that we're going to see a REAL female hero. Not that..kairi with her retarded ~*flower*~ keyblade (what??) but a real, kick ass female character

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Goat said:
oh haha no i didnt mean that in a disrespectful or condescending way!! sorry for coming off that way~

Oh, you didn't ^^. I just thought you were directing it at me, so I wanted to explain what I meant more.

...but...this is getting weird talking about a characters tits so im going to stop asdfasdfsdf

That's why I didn't want to say anything about it in the first place xD.

But to be hones, it's basically been MANY topics already talking on it >.>.

Folks only think Aqua has big boobs because all of the other main females of the series have had none. :/

I would say this is the first time that a woman's chest hasn't been covered in KH, and the clothes accentuates the shape, rather than not having none (especially since the rest have been, minus one, little girls).

Larxene has the cloak problem, truthfully. And there's some image where it shows what she does have. Aqua isn't bad either, but not to the point where people place it as. I understand when guys froth over things, since it's not like I'm going to lie to myself and say Tifa has small boobs or something, and they are overdoing it. This time, I just didn't get the hype. And the CGI opening, which is the closest thing to a human reality as it can get, furthers it. And I'm not only talking about that poster either xD.

And as said, it doesn't affect me. It's just that Aqua and Ventus look completely odd in that CGI poster/cover >.<, and those were the first things I noticed wrong (well, not the boobs, that was someone being stupid on chat. But Aqua looking more manly). No big deal, but it's why I'm rather not pleased with it overall. Terra is the only one that has nothing wrong.

On another note, they've been pushing Ventus as the main main character a lot lately. He's always in the front, when I expected Terra to be in that spot.

αsiя

space coke
Re: Famitsu vol. 261 cover

So we finally get the poster fully complete

Terra looks funny

Coeurl

Demon Dance

what's wrong with terra's face? lol

thanks for posting the HQ version though!

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
haha well anyone notice that terra's keyblade looks a bit different from whut they've originally shown
it looks like a stub :/... a "reject" keyblade lmfao

but i like the overall look of the poster
im actually glad to see all of them like close up in CG and i love the random flying keyblades in the bg :D

and aqua does NOT have huge boobs c'mon
and must i say, is that really what we should be thinking about when we look at this picture, where's the decency people...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

so incredible,thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back