• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Re: Do Sora's & Ven's Hearts share feelings?

Ha, Gen ,if I can call you that and I'm sure I can

Geno sounds better.

I've been on kingdom hearts insider for the past three years, I think

Yeah, because 2009 is three years. I smell a double account.

and hello, but really there is nothing else, no enitities

TLS begs to differ.

(lol tities)

(snicker)

nothing it's just a series of hearts and bodies disconecting and reconecting to make a different person.

Different people....lol. Days says otherwise.

"NO" -Genocide

That needs to be sigged.

Ok then why can't Ven's heart and Sora's body make a new person all together?

Tell me. Do you know what a heart is? Do you know what a nobody is?

Caasix

I belive Roxas has ven's sleeping heart. Otherwise he when he was born he would have looked like sora instead of Ven. Also Nomura confirmed the reason Roxas passed out in CO was because he got to close to both Sora his and Ven who technically are both his real self.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

Okay, before this topic gets too ugly and gets closed to die, I'm going to give some imput of my own. If anyone remembers CoM, Vexen mentioned that the memories of Twilight Town are from the Other Side of Sora's Heart. Of course, this is pointing to Roxas, not Ventus. Teh light Half of Ven's Heart connected wtih Sora's Heart. Nomura told us that Roxas and Ventus are not the same person, yet he claims that both Ven and Sora are his true selves, and Roxas might have Ven's Heart. So, what deos this point too? I'm say this:

1/4 Sora's Heart + 1/4 Ven's Heart= Roxas' Heart

So, Ven will share Sora's emotions, but will have more of Roxas' feelings.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Okay, before this topic gets too ugly and gets closed to die, I'm going to give some imput of my own. If anyone remembers CoM, Vexen mentioned that the memories of Twilight Town are from the Other Side of Sora's Heart. Of course, this is pointing to Roxas, not Ventus. Teh light Half of Ven's Heart connected wtih Sora's Heart. Nomura told us that Roxas and Ventus are not the same person, yet he claims that both Ven and Sora are his true selves, and Roxas might have Ven's Heart. So, what deos this point too? I'm say this:

Nomura said that Vens heart was in Roxas.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

That's an interesting thought, after all if a heart, merged with another one, splits, it doesn't necessary split into the hearts that made it.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

And Ven is now a part of Sora. The only way for Roxas and Ven to not be the same person at this point is for my equation to come true.

This is the only way that Roxas can have Ven's Heart, Roxas won't jsut be Ven with amnesia, and it doesn't break the Nobody rule, as Roxas would only have half of a Heart.

s1keanureeves

That's an interesting thought, after all if a heart, merged with another one, splits, it doesn't necessary split into the hearts that made it.

My thoughts exactly.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

No, he implied it. He also implied that Riku and Vanitas were connected.

And Ven is now a part of Sora. The only way for Roxas and Ven to not be the same person at this point is for my equation to come true.

This is the only way that Roxas can have Ven's Heart, Roxas won't jsut be Ven with amnesia, and it doesn't break the Nobody rule, as Roxas would only have half of a Heart.

Thank You!
Somebody finally gets it.

Caxm

Ok Geno. Even thourgh I had gotten an account a year ago I had frequently read the forum before that. So yah I've know the sight for three years.

And sorry I didn't put a sig up I'm not good at that. And to ask me what a heatless and nobody is is COMPLETELY INSULTING TO MY INTEIGENCE, AND JUST TO SHOW WHO YOUR UP AGIANST LET ME EXPLAIN AGAIN.

Heartless= Heart corupted by darkness create these beings of darkness, and there are two kinds Pure-blood (natural ones) and Emblem (scientificaly created ones) Hearts are powered by darkness and Instinct.

Nobodies= Beings created from the left behind body and soul of people turned heartless. The are more intelligent than heartless.

To clear up Roxas must have a heart to wield a keyblade. When sora split himself up he created Roxas out of his body and Ven's dormeant heart. Sora has never once remembered and of Ven's memories like he had done with kairi. This proves Ven's heart is asleep and couldn't have geven Roxas his Memories.

Sora= His heart, body, and soul.

Ven= His heart, body, and soul.

Roxas= Sora's body and soul, and ven's heart.

Ven's heart couldn't be split in two because his heart had already been split in two to make Vanitus.

Silverslide

Caxm

You can only split a heart up into light and dark as far as we know.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Ok Geno. Even thourgh I had gotten an account a year ago I had frequently read the forum before that. So yah I've know the sight for three years.

I figured that. Hell, I was a lurker. You didn't get the humor behind it.

And to ask me what a heatless and nobody is is COMPLETELY INSULTING TO MY INTEIGENCE

If you want to take it that way then fine.

AND JUST TO SHOW WHO YOUR UP AGIANST LET ME EXPLAIN AGAIN.

Kid, you got it wrong. You seem to confuse me with your regular buddies here. See, I'm the PMF. Nothing any regular about me. So let me see what it is I'm dealing with, because you apparently have no clue.

Heartless

You lose from your first point. I didn't say heartless, I said heart.

Nobodies= Beings created from the left behind body and soul of people turned heartless. The are more intelligent than heartless.

You hit the ball, yet it only went but so far.

To clear up Roxas must have a heart to wield a keyblade.

Sure, I can see that.

When sora split himself up he created Roxas out of his body and Ven's dormeant heart.

WRONG! Roxas was formed from Sora's body and soul.

Sora has never once remembered and of Ven's memories like he had done with kairi.

Like you said, his heart is dormant.

This proves Ven's heart is asleep and couldn't have geven Roxas his Memories.

Ven's memories? Of course not. That'd be retarded.

Roxas= Sora's body and soul, and ven's heart.

WRONG! You say Ven's heart, but there is no Ven's heart anymore. There is Sora's heart. Ven's heart became a part of Sora's. The heart that Roxas has is Sora's that contains what's left of Ven's heart.

Ven's heart couldn't be split in two because his heart had already been split in two to make Vanitus.

I don't see any direct difference in what we're saying, except that you're saying it wrong.

I already know about that. He's clearly referring to Sora. And even if that wasn't the case, Ven's heart in Roxas makes no sense when you think about it. Nomura is clearly wrong. Give it some thought.

And since you're going to be more focused on that, rather than think, I'll spell it out for you:

Ven's Heart + Sora's shell = New Ven
[Sora's HeartxVen's Heart] + = Roxas

How is it that no one gets this? It's been confirmed since 2004.

Caxm

You may be a PMF be I'm pretty sure your just PMSing. Look Ven's heart did become a part of sora's be it was slpit away from sora when he sacraficed himself. Roxas's heart can't be made up of sora's and ven's heart. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.

And when I say body a tend to mean body and soul since they don't really split up that much.

So to clear up more-

Roxas was made up of Sora's body and soul and Ven's heart as a said befor.

And can you even explain to me what a hearts Truly. CAN ANY OF US?!?!

Silverslide

I already know about that. He's clearly referring to Sora. And even if that wasn't the case, Ven's heart in Roxas makes no sense when you think about it. Nomura is clearly wrong. Give it some thought.

And since you're going to be more focused on that, rather than think, I'll spell it out for you:

Ven's Heart + Sora's shell = New Ven
[Sora's HeartxVen's Heart] + = Roxas

How is it that no one gets this? It's been confirmed since 2004.

Alright I get it now. But whaddya mean by " It's been confirmed since 2004" how is that possible.

You may be a PMF be I'm pretty sure your just PMSing.

Ha.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

Thank You!
Somebody finally gets it.

You're very welcome. Also, I was a lurker as before I got my account. It seems like we're the only ones here who acually understand that Sora and Ven are now one Heart. How hard is that to figure out?

Caxm

They aren't one heart well acually they are... IT's hard to explain.

They are when they merge at the end off bbs.
They arent when they seperate when Sora sacrafices himself.
They are again when they rejoin at the end of KH2.

Get it? Ven still needs to sleep in Sora until they can fix him.
Roxas's heart is still ven's.

Roxas can't have sora and Ven's heart because Sora's whole being at thew and of KH1 was his heart as said by Naumora. I think.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Roxas's heart can't be made up of sora's and ven's heart. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.
Roxas had the ability to dual-wield from the beginning (Xion just helped awaken that ability). Odds are he had, or at least was connected to, both Sora and Ven's hearts.

Caxm

Exactly he had connections he didn't have a part of sora's heart.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Sora's and Ven's hearts didn't split up though, otherwise Sora and Roxas wouldn't be able to use the same keyblade. Hypothetically speaking, whatever part of Ven that makes up Roxas is still part of Sora.

Personally, I'm thinking Sora's heart has a double-existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back