• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs theme song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
i dont understand why they dont make another theme song.do they only make theme songs in the main series like in 1 and 2?

VLR.XIII

hrm possibly, if thats the case i want kingdom hearts 3 to come out quickly and if utada needed more money then a new song would be a great way to get some wouldnt it?

It's because Disney don't give her the money, so by using a new song she wouldn't get her deserved royalties from Disney.

facepalm

Sparkz

Lol, Lady Gaga as a theme song performer would pwn.On second thought, I would prefer it if she made an apearance in the actual game, and try to rape Ven or something.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Um..Simple and Clean is the theme. It sorta chronologically. KH1 and COM had S&C, then kh2 and 358 had Sanctuary. So it's only fitting that a game before kh1 should have S&C.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
i don't know if i could deal with any other than Utada.....when u say her name that's the first thing u think of......Lady Gaga is cool and all.....but she doesn't exactly sing the songs that belong on a kingdom hearts game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back