• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Behind the split up (BBS spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
But even some of what they were saying was vague:

"Even if I become darkness itself. I don't care what I have to do. I only have one goal."

"A plan is a thing that keeps on growing. And all the seeds have been sown."
stil....you're theory doesn't explain how both terra and MX were talking to eachother.

tri-blade

stil....you're theory doesn't explain how both terra and MX were talking to eachother.

That was suppose to be them talking in Terra-nort's subconscious. I think that both Terra and MX put Terra-nort on a human version of "auto pilot" while they negotiated what went to who when they seperated

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

What? No I think you misunderstood me. I was saying AFTER that, LONG after that, when Xehanort became a Heartless. I was saying THAT'S how he became a Heartless. He used the Keyblade on himself.

That was suppose to be them talking in Terra-nort's subconscious. I think that both Terra and MX put Terra-nort on a human version of "auto pilot" while they negotiated what went to who when they seperated

I understand that. And I don't think he was on autopilot. I think that Apprenticenort had a completely new personality. The same one we saw in the reports.

tri-blade

You know what I just realized. If Terra and MX were negotiating in Terra-nort's subconscious, then does that mean their conversations would be like:

"I'll trade you (blank) for the ability to do (blank and blank)..." or "If you get (blank) then I have to get (blank)"

Imagine doing that for about a year and having nothing else better to do. Sounds like trading Yu-Gi-Oh cards back when I was young. XD

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
You know what I just realized. If Terra and MX were negotiating in Terra-nort's subconscious, then does that mean their conversations would be like:

"I'll trade you (blank) for the ability to do (blank and blank)..." or "If you get (blank) then I have to get (blank)"

Imagine doing that for about a year and having nothing else better to do. Sounds like trading Yu-Gi_Oh cards back when I was young. XD

Haha, yeah really.

Terra: I'll trade you one of my memories for your abillity to use the whirlwind to move Keyblades.

MX: What?! You're crazy! What memory could this possibly be?

Terra (smiling): Aqua...FULLY NAKED!

MX: ...okay I'm already turned on. DEAL!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Not his subconscious. Terra acknowledged that they were talking in his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back