• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Berserk Kid (WoW Account Cancelled)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
So I came across this random video about a kid who went balistic when he found out that his WoW account was cancelled by his mom...talk about some demonic possession or something.

Anyway, have any of you came close to freaking out like that? When I'm mad I'll make "ugggggh" noises but that's pretty much it. Oh and I'll thump a few things here and there but nothing major. That kid is just...wow...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Old video is old.

Saw this on /b/ like a month ago. Don't see why it needs to be on discussion, there've been worse reactions than some kid chucking a tantrum.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
∞;4223318 said:
Old video is old.

Saw this on /b/ like a month ago. Don't see why it needs to be on discussion, there've been worse reactions than some kid chucking a tantrum.

You're a cool guy.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
That guy's at a hundred. Need him down to a five.

Anyway, have any of you came close to freaking out like that? When I'm mad I'll make "ugggggh" noises but that's pretty much it. Oh and I'll thump a few things here and there but nothing major. That kid is just...wow...

I don't think I've ever come that close to freaking out. Not going to hurt myself but I would slam doors and scream. Calm down eventually.
why does he shove his remote up his ass?

I was wondering about that too...o_O

Last edited:

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
So I came across this random video about a kid who went balistic when he found out that his WoW account was cancelled by his mom...talk about some demonic possession or something.

FAAAAKKKEEEE!!!

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Wow, that seems perfectly realistic....

I laughed heartily. I think I'll go show my sister this.

Just to be curious, is that the same sister that jabbed you with a kitchen knife and laughed about it afterwards?

Apollo

Silver Member
I always do that when I die on runescape. It's nothing big.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
This will be the reaction of 100,000 forum trolls the day KHInsider finally gives way.

Or 4chan is killed by the CIA.

One of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back