• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

best keyblade against Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BondofWater

Thats the best one you can have at that point in the game. good luck. if you beat xions orm 4, riku isn't that hard. also for saix, its nearly impossible to beat him without limit breaks

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Thats the best one you can have at that point in the game. good luck. if you beat xions orm 4, riku isn't that hard. also for saix, its nearly impossible to beat him without limit breaks
Saïx is pretty easy just knock him out of berserk mode and spam limits.

Sora^Fan

Xion really isn't that hard.Only the third time. But I reccomend Ultimate Gear. It's really strong.
I really thought that her third form was quite difficult. She kept doing that spinning combo and she would kill me and just when I was about to kill her she healed ALL of her HP >:I

R0x@$

currently I have omega weapon+, but is there anything you would recommend? I'm about to go up against Saix, Xion, and riku, so it would be just great if anyone had tips D:

Owned all xions, riku, and saix with prestige gear. and you can get it early as agent.

Awards
I recommend pandora's gear. And watch out for Xion's second form Ragnarok attack. too many hits, and you're toast.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Pandora`s gear is nice, but I used Nimble Gear+ on Saix, Riku, and Xion and had no trouble whatsoever. It works best for my fighting strategy which is staying up in the air, out of way,and attacking from above.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I use either the Pandora's Gear, Zero Gear, or any other Keyblade/Gear that enhances air combos.

Gram

Banned
Awards
zero gear if its avalible 4 u to get, if not use the pandora gear.

VX-Rogue

I'm not sure what you're style of fighting is, but I'd say you should stick with what you're used to using. What I mean is don't go into an important boss fight not knowing how the combos and whatnot flow. So if you like the Omega +, you should probably stick with it if that helps. :)

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Zero Gear is my fav because it is quick and powerful

Really? Outside of Mission Mode I found it a little ..dunno, unimpressive.

Back to the subject, any keyblade would work really, just try to get something strong, but still balanced in both air and ground. Otherwise everything else goes into your skill and items equipped.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Really? Outside of Mission Mode I found it a little ..dunno, unimpressive.

Back to the subject, any keyblade would work really, just try to get something strong, but still balanced in both air and ground. Otherwise everything else goes into your skill and items equipped.

that's basically the zero gear, it may appear low, but does pretty good damage. it all depends what you equip it with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back