• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Person: A tomato is a vegetable
Skyfoxx: ...no, it's a fruit. Why would you think it's a vegetable? o_0 (suddenly gets in a major debate that leads nowhere and will only result in misinterpretations of both comments)

lol, I dunno. But when it comes to the "is TAV stronger than Sora" topics, there have been a lot of arguments.

Personally I would like to just see them fight it out, but that wouldn't solve the problem, because someone would come along saying "Sora/TAV is haivng a bad day...they wouldn't really lose" so it is a pointless debate in some aspects.

Ralz

As Zack would put it, that's life. I'm content with my NA game, and if there's new scenes, YouTube exists to fill me in. Someone will sub the new scenes and I'll still have a head-up for what's to come.

To be honest, I'm more surprised that they COULD make a Final Mix, given that the UMD is probably ready to burst.

αsiя

space coke
The BBS UMD size is around 1.6, the capacity of a UMD is around 1.8.

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness

washi95

anybody can tell me how do yu import video games from japan cus im getting this game yay ^_^
Generally the method everyone tends to use nowadays is import from sites over the internet and get them shipped to their location. Good sites like Play-Asia that sell Japanese games are generally good for that.

Shadow Key

Dang... you know, if it came out in NA, I would seriously consider rebuying it. I'd be 40 bucks poorer over 10 dollars of downloadable content but by god I'd be okay with that!

Actually, upon thinking about that... no I wouldn't. It doesn't really have enough (from what we've seen) to be a final mix.

V

Ventus91

guess I have to find my pandoras battery to get this game, where did I put that thing.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Thank god for data install, am I right?

lol, they'll probably need to have a 1000 MB Data Install.

gonna beat monstero for eating sora and the others ^_^

But wait... this is a prequel... so Monstro didn't eat them yet.

Wait a minute... maybe that's why Monstro is always pissed off! Maybe it's because Terra, Ventus and Aqua decided to try and kill a whale for no reason and he's been ticked ever since!

Allister Rose

French Lover
that was in kh1. this is BBS (before kh1).

monstro could've lost his world at any time between BBS-kh1

αsiя

space coke
Technically wouldn't we be going into Pinocchio's world, because in the vid you can clearly see water under Monstro, and we know there's no water in space, so yea. Unless Mostro is from another world, this is technically Pinocchio's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back