• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Novel!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
BBS Novels!? 8D Yay for new secrets and Amano art!

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
comes out around chrisitmas right?
someone should get this a a xmas gift for gold panner or kexria so they can translate it for us^^ that way, everyone whens xD
i want this so badly>< they need to put leon and gang in there (cameo ofcorse^^) and more kid!SoRiKai in there^^ maybe some small tibits about life on LoD and more about young!MX^^

Pratiko

Awards
Duly noted! It goes faster, too. Days novel is like bashing myself in the face over and over.
Sounds like Days' novel is moar complex vocabulary wise.
Why does everything about that game has to be made from failure itself D;

siegleeagle

Are the novels considered canon because some people here are acting as if they are? If so I looked at the web page with the translations and is all of them going to be translated cause i dont want to start reading them unless they all are going to be.?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sounds like Days' novel is moar complex vocabulary wise.
Why does everything about that game has to be made from failure itself D;

No, it's not harder in a technical sense... I just hate the plot and hate the characterisation. So it's no fun at all XD;

Are the novels considered canon because some people here are acting as if they are? If so I looked at the web page with the translations and is all of them going to be translated cause i dont want to start reading them unless they all are going to be.?

Well, you know the extra scenes in the final mixes? The first place those scenes ever appeared was in the novels. So, some people think that extra things in the novels count as canon.

Personally, I don't take it as canon, but I do value the insights on how the universe of KH works.

I'm the one translating them, and I can't promise I will definitely get them all done because it takes a long time and I have a life (...ha ha ha) but I can promise to do my best :3

CreativeGenius13

DISNEY! YOU PLANED TO RELEACE THE FIRST TWO NOVELS IN 2006!

-The Newspaper the next morning-

DISNEY HAS VANISHED!

Everyone and anyone that has worked for Disney since 2006 has strangly vanished, never to be seen ever again.

BTW, Was there suposed to be a Kingdom Hearts Novel on Heartstation because I can't find it.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
DISNEY! YOU PLANED TO RELEACE THE FIRST TWO NOVELS IN 2006!

-The Newspaper the next morning-

DISNEY HAS VANISHED!

Everyone and anyone that has worked for Disney since 2006 has strangly vanished, never to be seen ever again.

BTW, Was there suposed to be a Kingdom Hearts Novel on Heartstation because I can't find it.

lol there's a link like 4 posts above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back