• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep official soundtrack discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theaquaman

Basically, ever other Kingdom Hearts game has had an official soundtrack released, and with BbS's new music, do you think we'll be getting one for that too?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: bbs soundtrack?

Yeah, we should. Personally, I always figured it'll either be a BBS OST, or a big compilation soundtrack for coded, Days, and BBS like with the OST Complete.

cloudzack117

So far the only side game has been Days. CoM was the bridge game to KH2, coded is the bridge game to the next KH(possibly 3D) and Birth by Sleep is a main game like KH and KH2. But on topic I hope they release a bbs ost. I have owned the KH2 soundtrack since it was first released, and I have a ton of BBS music on my PSP. I actually listen to KH music more than anything really

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

You post too many threads... >_<

Anyway, yes. I'll probably just download it to my iTouch. :D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

So far the only side game has been Days. CoM was the bridge game to KH2, coded is the bridge game to the next KH(possibly 3D) and Birth by Sleep is a main game like KH and KH2. But on topic I hope they release a bbs ost. I have owned the KH2 soundtrack since it was first released, and I have a ton of BBS music on my PSP. I actually listen to KH music more than anything really

I have all the KH songs on my Ipod...and I do hope they make a compilation of Bbs, Coded, and Days...I especially loved Xion's theme...

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

I'd like it if they released a retail of the soundtrack for this. I've listened to plenty of it on youtube last year and early this year, it's hella good. Kingdom Hearts/Square always does a fantastic job on the soundtrack for their games

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Yeah, we should. Personally, I always figured it'll either be a BBS OST, or a big compilation soundtrack for coded, Days, and BBS like with the OST Complete.

I like this idea, but I think KH1 will always have the best soundtrack.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: Official BBS OST discussion thread

It would be awesome if they released an OST for the music in all 3 games. 358/2 Days didn't really have many new tracks, just a few boss themes, character themes, and Neverland's new music (which I still have fun listening to), but it would still make an awesome addition. Perhaps after Re:coded's release they might do something like that if they don't make a BBS OST. I've got a number of the tracks on my PSP myself, mostly boss/battle themes, especially Vanitas' various battle themes. I hope the new Unknown has his own cool boss theme, but I get the feeling it might be either Dissidum (the OSTation's unofficial name for the Vanitas Sentiment's battle theme. He's on YouTube, for those confused) or Disappeared...Because he's similar to Xemnas in so many ways. I've begun calling him Xehanort's Promise.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

I love BBS's Music. Nothing will beat Fantasia alla Marcia as far as credits music goes though.

Shadow Key

Imo it has the best music in the series. See sig.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Imo it has the best music in the series. See sig.

I have to agree. Yoko-sensei really outdid herself this time around. I'd like to see a official soundtrack be released, partly because I want official names, but also so that way I can pay Yoko for her great work, specifically. :3 This soundtrack is GODLY. <3

Oh, and I want to see THE VIOLIN return in the future games. That was what really made the OST so incredible; it added in a new dimension and passion to the tracks. <3

Shadow Key

I have to agree. Yoko-sensei really outdid herself this time around. I'd like to see a official soundtrack be released, partly because I want official names, but also so that way I can pay Yoko for her great work, specifically. :3 This soundtrack is GODLY. <3

Oh, and I want to see THE VIOLIN return in the future games. That was what really made the OST so incredible; it added in a new dimension and passion to the tracks. <3

Oh man, the violins in the soundtrack? Eargasm. If it weren't for the music, I would've turned the sound off... (Aqua and Terra sound terrible, I'm sorry.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back