• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

?<birthbysleep>?

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

ok confirmed this guy sucks like he is playing standard mode and he gets killed that easy???
facepalm

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

Well, cut him a little bit of slack. Not everyone can pick up on Kingdom Hearts that quickly, or can be as good as us when it comes to the game. Besides, this could be his first game...so he might be a little bit confused on the controls and everything.

Yes, I think he's pretty bad too. But neh. Like I said. Could be his first time playing Kingdom Hearts. :p

Sora1915

Bronze Member

HOLY SHIT THAT FIGHT LOOKS EPIC BUT HARD.....

?<birthbysleep>?

Well, cut him a little bit of slack. Not everyone can pick up on Kingdom Hearts that quickly, or can be as good as us when it comes to the game. Besides, this could be his first game...so he might be a little bit confused on the controls and everything.

Yes, I think he's pretty bad too. But neh. Like I said. Could be his first time playing Kingdom Hearts. :p

maybe you're right but the guy sucks at it xD

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

ok confirmed this guy sucks like he is playing standard mode and he gets killed that easy???
facepalm

i also just thought that maybe this person has stayed up all night playing this. Remember the ven person went to sleep hours ago and it should be like 8 or 9 in the morning over there in japan by now or 7, i have no idea

?<birthbysleep>?

i'll call him the dead guy...even though i appreciate him because he's broadcasting the game for us >_<

PowerOverNothing

Website

I remember when I crammed in about seven or so hours worth of Days, my playing got awful when I was lacking on sleep.

Speaking of the game though, it looks to me that Aqua's attacks are more magic based. Where Terra could be strength, and Ven looks like a combonation of both. Hmmm. And this armor battle looks difficult. Like the iconic armor battle from one. But from HELL. :p

Birnax

The guy seem to be having a hard time beating the unverse boss. lol

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Any one been counting how many times this dude's died at this boss? I've only been watching enough to see 3.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I think he should go train and then come back to it?

Kairos385

wait i missed something, what is he fighting now?

PowerOverNothing

Website

Calling Aqua "big sister"

Big sister? That's what she called her? I couldn't tell since I don't speak Japanese. But does anyone know what Aqua said when she looked at Kairi's necklace? Anything important?

And why is family suddenly becoming an important thing in KH? First Riku called Terra big brother, then this? Or is it just nicknames? Huh. I'm so confused. But it's a good feeling. Sorta.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com

Terra's ending has been shown. I don't Ven's has yet and they're doing Aqua right now.

Yet another death at the hands of this boss |D;;; Now... if only this video wouldn't lag like it's the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back