• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Theme Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
EDIT: Damn, Avenger beat me to it.

Gotta love a ninja post.
ninja.gif

Charlie K

Back in Business
OK, how about Roxas's song!XD JK, ya Fate of the Unknown with lyrics sounds pretty good to me!Lol..Something new would be nice too!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Utada Hikaru is my choice. Kingdom Hearts isn't Kingdom Hearts without her...

Charlie K

Back in Business
^^^ Digimon!OMFG! Awsome! But we could use some change, BBS is supposed to be darker, she just doesn't bring it enough...Darker way to go! XD

Charlie K

Back in Business
True.They'll probablly get the same person/singer but make a darker song.Unfourtunatley I want a new singer, but meh.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
I personally want Hikaru, and I think Nomu would pick her again because he said that he couldn't think of anyone better to represent KH. I'm thinking that to furthur the connection between Ven and Sora/Roxas they're going to use Jessy McCartney to voice Ven, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did the themes for BBS and maybe even 358, which would make me unhappy.

lonekyuubi

I really wouldnt understand vocals to Fate of the Unknown its just a song that doesnt need vocals. :/

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I personally would like to hear Utada continue doing the opening themes. When it comes down to it I think two things will matter the most.

1. The singer is going to most likely be bilingual, without butchering japanese or english.
2. Odds are there won't be some nice happy song if the game itself is much more serious and darker than previous games.

I could be wrong though, these are just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back