• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Bleach - Thousand Year Blood War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Re: Bleach - It's actually ending in less than 5 chapters

I don't get what is going on. Why is Aizen there in that specific spot? When did Nazi King get there? Why did the dads appear JUST to deliver something? What was the point of fixing his sword to break it again? WHY DID IT BREAK? WHY IS KUBO WASTING TIME? IT FELT LIKE COMEDIC TIMING.

I swear to god Kubo doesn't care anymore so he made those last two pages on purpose.
Last time we saw Aizen he was just left in some storeroom while the Soul Reapers went up to the palace. (Infinite wisdom at work: bring Aizen out of prison just to put hi in a closet.) He was just chilling while hole-in-chest-Kira was killing a bunch of Quincy-Chickens.

Way to go Kubo, killing fan-favorite Chair-Sama off-panel. Such a travesty.

Ywach vs. Aizen was the ONE thing left in this series I had left to look forward to, and there's no fucking way it could be satisfying with the time we have left.

Ywach: I have now altered the future so that you are no longer a threat to me, Sosuke Aizen!

Aizen: Did you Ywach? Or did you just see the future I wanted you to see with my illusions?

Ywach: Oh yeah? Well I now altered the future to put you back in that chair, except now with you sitting on a spiked dildo for all eternity! Ha!

Aizen: ...you might want to check where that dildo actually is.

But nope. There's no way that ridiculous, so-terribly-bad-it's-good fight will ever happen. One of the MANY times now that I disliked seeing the main characters show up to take time away from Aizen. (WHAT THE HELL HAS THIS SERIES BECOME?!)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Blog / Shonen Jump Podcast 164 // VIZ

So according to the podcast, we may have a little more than just three chapters. The editor stated that Bleach would end in less then ten chapters starting from 681. Implying that Bleach could end at 690.

Skip to the 47 minute mark

Relix

A traveler
Awards

to be completely honest to have it end the way it dad is quite hilarious. really kubo? Aizen just happened to be there in his chair no less at the exact time facing that exact way ready to say those exact words to abandon Chair-sama at that very moment? okay. there's the finish line guys

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: Bleach - RIP Chair-sama; It's actually ending in probably less than 3 chapters

I actually thought Aizen would get the chance to shine against Ywach in a fight, but I'm disappointed. Ichigo and Renji showed up when things were starting to get good between Ywach and Aizen. </3 Aizen and Chair-Sama... If only Kubo hadn't destroyed it off panel. They went so well together. I'll laugh if that gift bestowed to Uryu does nothing, or ends Ywach for good after everything else failed. Uryu looks way too happy about some arrow head to say the least.

And why do we even need Ichigo at this point if his sword keeps breaking? He had it fixed one chapter ago for crying out loud. And that tease of his bankai went absolutely no where. To even get the damn sword for this fight proved to be a waste of time several chapters back. He doesn't even try to fight with two blades at all, or all that much. I don't know anymore. The only useful thing he's done is damn Soul Society by killing the Soul King when he was trying to attack Ywach. And his cero was cool until Ywach shook it off. This damn fight has been continuous for so long that I just don't have it in me to care if Ichigo wins in some hax move or dies. I'd rather see Aizen kick butt than Ichigo and rule Soul Society. Ywach hasn't even done much besides retreat with every encounter with Ichigo. He could've wrapped things up sooner by killing him already instead of talking his ear off for a guy who can see the dang future.

Bleach you continue to disappoint. If there was a medal for disappointing us, you'd get a gold medal.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Let us take a moment to honor one of the bravest members of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads. He didn't say much, and wasn't with us for very long, but he did mid more to stop the traitor Sosuke Aizen than ANY other member. Let us bow our heads, and remember our fallen friend, Chair-sama.
*funeral music plays*
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7850706f532d70777830576a56513d3d2d3231333037353831332e313433323230346139363534396363392e676966

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Re: Bleach - RIP Chair-sama; It's actually ending in probably less than 3 chapters

So I'm curious at what point did bleach start rapidly plummeting in popularity?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

So I'm curious at what point did bleach start rapidly plummeting in popularity?

I think it was during the arrancar arc. It went on forever. Though Iooking back that would have been a good place to end the series.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I think it was during the arrancar arc. It went on forever. Though Iooking back that would have been a good place to end the series.

The Arrancar Arc was where the quality first really began to slip, but Bleach's popularity only really started to take a dive towards the end of that arc and then really hit rock-bottom once Kubo got into the Fullbringer Arc.

Theart

Awards

THIS WEEK ON BLEACH...

Aizen manages to throw in one last "Since when were you under the impression...?" troll moment for the series!

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Admittedly, I thought for a minute there we'd have an encore of Ichigo going hollow again with that blast to his chest. But guess what? It's our favorite anti-hero of them all! Aizen is our man! You got him good on that troll! And you better not die right here, Sosuke Aizen!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

The Arrancar Arc was where the quality first really began to slip, but Bleach's popularity only really started to take a dive towards the end of that arc and then really hit rock-bottom once Kubo got into the Fullbringer Arc.

What was the full ringer arc so bad?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

What was the full ringer arc so bad?

It started off really good. It was in Karakura Town, Ichigo was at school, they showed all of the other Karakura Town kids, there was a lot of intrigue and it felt like the good ol' days of Bleach. Then...it got weird. Ichigo started training in a doll house and in a video game and dirty boots and it just wasn't really reaching a point. Then Kubo got bored so he decided to rip-off the more plot stuff from Yu Yu Hakushou and it got bad. Ginjou and the Fullbringers are EVIL OH NO. SUBSTITUTE SHINIGAMI IS EVIL. TSUKI-CHAN. ICHIGO'S FRIEND ARE TURNED AGAINST HIM OH NO.

It never felt like it had a point. A lot of the entire story could have been solved with Urahara or Isshin saying "Hey, we are trying to find a way to give you your powers back but no promises. Beware of the Fullbringers. They be triflin'"

Theart

Awards

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Admittedly, I thought for a minute there we'd have an encore of Ichigo going hollow again with that blast to his chest. But guess what? It's our favorite anti-hero of them all! Aizen is our man! You got him good on that troll! And you better not die right here, Sosuke Aizen!

Honestly, I'd have gotten hyped as all get-out if we'd gotten to see A Pimp Named Shirosaki one last time. Not gonna lie on that one.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Say what you will about Kubo, his art can be pretty cool. I've actually decided I like Ichigo's new Bankai, just based on the angles it's been shown in.

PS Also, didn't Aizen's Zanpaku-to disintegrate?

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Say what you will about Kubo, his art can be pretty cool. I've actually decided I like Ichigo's new Bankai, just based on the angles it's been shown in.

PS Also, didn't Aizen's Zanpaku-to disintegrate?

Everybody praises his art so I'm not sure what your point is?

Back