• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boneyard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boneyard
Puttin' the competition in their graves since 2010.

Artists:

Unabomber formerly Noich.
6fvc7k.jpg

Bio: So, I'm Unamomber/Noich. You can call me Rob.
Likes (in no particular order): music, art, pokemon, girls, money, friends, sleep, food, logic, intoxicants, traveling.
Dislikes (also in no particular order): t.v., dumb bitches, my job, religion, people that try to change me, society in general.
I'll take pretty much any request. If I feel the stock you provide is of poor quality/taste, I'll let you know. BTW, I highly dislike putting text in tags. Just a heads up.
Need anything else just vm or pm me. :3

Davey
2evc0b8.jpg

Bio: I'm a VSFX major who likes to do Photoshop on the side. I've been using Photoshop for a few years.
You'll be my friend if you like alcohol, the internet and giving me HQ, precut stocks. :D

Malibu
23u7i1k.jpg

Bio: Your local Aussie in the digital media section.
I've been doing graphics for about 4 years it's pretty crazy how much i've improved.
I worked in Eye Burners (maybe you've heard of it B] ) from the beginning but for some reason i didn't get heaps of requests, someone said i was intimidating once but i don't intend to be. Just talk to me you'll see i'm a somewhat decent human being.
Tree's with minimal leaves fascinate me.

Happy Holocaust
oqc42a.png

Bio: I'm Happy Holocaust. I'm a girl. I've been working with Photoshop for going on 6 years.
Been around these here parts for five. I've grown along side KHI. I'm a filmmaker and general artist.

Template for making a request:
Artist:
Stock:
Text:
*the size of your avatar will be based on your user type.*
*Normal: 100x100px, Premium:125x125px, Platinum: 150x150px.*

Things you should be aware of / Rules:
We have lives outside of this forum. Your request will be taken care of when the chance to do so arises.
'Tagging' requires quite a bit of talent, time, and creative thought. Please remember to give credit to the artist in your signature.
New Rule: Limit requests to one per user per week. sorry Crystal
More things to be added as they are thought of.

NOT HIRING

That's about it, we're cool people. If you have questions or just wanna talk, feel free to drop us a line through vm's or pm's.

Last edited:
WOOt first request :D

Artist: Noich :3
Stock: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x155/IceeChica/ichigo-2.png
Text: I'm a cute little Shinigame, or if that's too much, "Cute Soul Reaper reporting"

Also, can you go for like a cute-ish approach, like innocent effects or something. Anything else you want to do, is all up to you ^^;
That's chill bro

Artist: Noich
Stock: adonihs's Gallery

Text: N/A

Chill as well.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Quick question. Can I give you guys a second stock for the avatar when I request the sig/tag?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
If you want another artist to do my request that's fine. Don't want to overload you.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Awesome, will be looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back