• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Carnival rides

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraFTW!

No but for real I went to this place called Silverwood when I went to visit my aunt up in Nevada. That has got to be one of THEE most underestimated theme parks in the world.

aftershock.jpg

that shit was fun

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
It's a relaxing experience is all I was trying to say.

while i completely understand what you're saying, whenever i DO go on a Ferris wheel, i'm usually trying to figure out how much freaking longer i have to be on the thing from the moment my car (is that what you call the things that hold people on a Ferris wheel?) leaves the ground to the moment it returns. its not that heights bother me. i just need a little more entertainment.

Prajna

while i completely understand what you're saying, whenever i DO go on a Ferris wheel, i'm usually trying to figure out how much freaking longer i have to be on the thing from the moment my car (is that what you call the things that hold people on a Ferris wheel?) leaves the ground to the moment it returns. its not that heights bother me. i just need a little more entertainment.

Okay that's cool. By the way, you're almost platinum!!!

very differentiable
Awards
space-shuttle-launch3a.jpg

Nah, just kidding, although i really like boosters and freefall (though it's not a carnival ride), i like the feeling of 0 g, no matter how short those rides are.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Usually I like this ride called the Scrambler which is an the ground ride that goes real fast and spins you around fast in a circle with other people. It moves the people around in circles like it's scrambling them up. Makes you dizzy if you ride it more then three times in a row.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Don't really have a favorite ride cause they never really have a awesome ride. Just the same things we been riding forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back