• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cincinnati Man Spanks Son Over Poor Video Gaming

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
If I got spanked because I sucked at video games, I'd be better than those no-life players.

S

Shadow Soldier

Bah in my day we had the belt and soap treatment. And I turned out...

Fine.

I never had the soap treatment. I never started cursing until grade 7, in which case my parents didn't care. I was a little hell raiser when I was younger though, and I probably got the belt more than the spank.

Guernsey

Awards
The kid deserved it. Guy wins props

The kid deserved to be spanked for playing a game wrong? There are many more "legitmate" reasons for spanking other than playing a game wrong.

A spanking is not child abuse. Child abuse is the deliberate act of harming a child. When you spank a child, it is discipline and is used to teach a lesson.

Spankings should be used more, maybe kids wouldn't be doing such stupid shit if they got their asses spanked a few times.

I agree but then again I wouldn't condone spanking at all, I had been spanked and even though it had "helped" me a little bit, I feel awkward toward my parents as learned lessons out of fear of being spanked not because I genuinely learned a lesson. Pain and Fear of Pain should not be used as punishment.

S

Shadow Soldier

Spank is an awesome word... SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK....

But seriously, the parent's aren't trying to make you afraid of them or be afraid of pain, and if you can't see that, then they failed at raising you the way they think they did.

xgnarmanx

A spanking is not child abuse. Child abuse is the deliberate act of harming a child. When you spank a child, it is discipline and is used to teach a lesson.

Spankings should be used more, maybe kids wouldn't be doing such stupid shit if they got their asses spanked a few times.

I agree with you 100%. every kid needs a good ass beating if they act up. if my kids start crying cause they don't get what they want im just gonna do what my parents did to me " do you want me to give you somthing to really cry about if not sit down a behave"

There are exceptions to this thought like the 1% of children that dont need to get spanked cause for some reason there not needy little bastards that cry about not getting candy.

Apollo

Silver Member
I think it's a stupid reason to spank the kid, but it's not a big deal. It's not like he's slapping him in the face, choking him, or somthing cruel.

very differentiable
Awards
It took this long to notice the title was not what i think it was. Anyway, that guy sure hopes that his son will become a pro-gamer, i don't see any other reason to spank him.

Guernsey

Awards
And how is it making him making him a pro? It is not like he is training to be a marine or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back