• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cincinnati Man Spanks Son Over Poor Video Gaming

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I give props to that man for even spanking the child. It's not a beating. That's how tons of people were raised. I was raised like that. I also occasionally got the belt too. It's common, it makes your kid not stupid.

Exactly, it mainly teaches them common sense. You do something you shouldn't, you get spanked like fuck. Easy as that

Firo

Oh Crap
What concerns me is that the father was so into the game he spanked the kid. I think daddy has a secret.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If he sucked badly enough at a game that anyone should think he deserved a spanking and take it upon themselves to deliver it, that kid probably deserved it.

VirusCoreHacker

Seems like a semi perfect father son moment, Not many people spend time with their dads. Dad and son start bonding.

Boy learns not to suck at video games

or anal probing for that matter.

:<

Awards
So...physical abuse makes you smart? Uh huh? Really? I fail to see how that makes any sense. All it does is say "Hey, if you think for yourself, you get beaten." How does that make you smart exactly?

Inappropriate spanking aside (which is the case here), what you deem as "physical abuse" is a legitimate tool to help a child learn.

Children can't always understand why certain things are bad for them when there isn't always a direct consequence, such as riding a bike in the middle of the street (if they don't get hit, they won't know the difference). By classically conditioning a child to associate such poor behavior with a more tangible punishment, such as pain, it becomes easier for them to remember the right thing to do.

We're not talking about a beating here, just a swift slap on the butt or the head.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Spankings should only occur if the child risks his or her life. A slap on the wrist if it is something harmless or stupid. Spankings are supposed to be painful. Pain tells a child what happens if they do something like that again. It has nothing to do with good or bad. Children don't see the world that way. It is all about consequences. They run into the street, they get a painful spank. They know if they do that again, they will feel pain. So, they stop running into the street. But a spanking doesn't work alone. You have to make sure the child knows why he or she is being spanked. Otherwise, they'll just think everything they do is wrong.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Spankings should only occur if the child risks his or her life. A slap on the wrist if it is something harmless or stupid. Spankings are supposed to be painful. Pain tells a child what happens if they do something like that again. It has nothing to do with good or bad. Children don't see the world that way. It is all about consequences. They run into the street, they get a painful spank. They know if they do that again, they will feel pain. So, they stop running into the street. But a spanking doesn't work alone. You have to make sure the child knows why he or she is being spanked. Otherwise, they'll just think everything they do is wrong.

Someone's been watching Super nanny, haven't they?

Katsuno_Hitomi

Call me old-fashioned, but I support spanking. The way I see it, it's like Pavlov's dog. Severe misbehavior=pain. I was spanked all the time as a child, and I'm not scarred for life.

Spanking over poor performance in a video game, however, is... I don't know what it is other than utterly insane. It's just a video game, for heavens sake!

Shade737

Silver Member
I'm not into spanking. I'm more of a grounding type of guy so I leave spanking as a last resort.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Ah, i see. It's just that you said "i leave spanking as a last resort." So i assumed you already did.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
What an imbecile. I've never believed that any parent is justified in striking their children; it should never be considered a resort. It only shows the simplicity and impatience of parents who are incapable of communicating with their children and instead of consulting with them, they contemplate a system of fear and physical superiority. And considering this man's supposed justification, it's just disgusting.

Your name reflects what you're views are: neglectful. Are you serious? I've gotten much worse than a slap to the ass. You ever been hit with a belt, or a switch? My mom hit me with a shoe once (sandals, I think) just because she couldn't get to a belt. It works out for the best for children, it really is one of the best ways to teach them not to do something again. I'm not saying it's the right solution for everything that kids do wrong, but to call the guy an imbecile for it....well, the guy is more than an imbecile considering why he spanked the kid. But the trick is to distinguish that line between discipline and abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back