• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coincidence Or Fate: 9/7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Key

For the Mickey stuff...

When Conan O'Brien was fired, his leaving contract stated he couldn't appear on TV for six months. I think something similar is in place here.

Either Wayne Allwine, Russie Taylor (Wayne Allwine's wife and the voice of Minnie), or Brett Iwan (Bill Farmer or Tony Anselmo are also candidates, though not likely) could have it in their contracts that Brett can only be officially recognized as Mickey after X amount of time passes after (something. Wayne's death, his official casting, etc.) Keep in mind the only bits we've seen of Brett is in commercials, stuff at Disney World, and the short version of the shorts. None of these have credits.

Bret Iwan himself said he was voicing Mickey in this game.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not a specific "zomg bbs is coming out the same day as this happens! D:", but this might be interesting? >.>;

Kingdom Hearts, in NA, came out on September 17th, 2002. When is Birth by Sleep coming out? On the 7th of September. Not a ten years later thing, but their release dates (at least considering the month and days) are 10 days apart and BbS is set 10 years before KH. xD;

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Coincidence..all coincidence. Your only noticing this stuff because your hyped that bbs is coming out on the seventh. If it wasn't coming out on the seventh, you wouldn't notice this stuff.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Just to add to the list, I saw a commercial that said Camp Rock 2 DVD is coming out on September 7t

You know whats funny? I was on this page looking at Alyson Stoner's confirmationforXion my sister came up and pointed out that she is in Camp Rock 2.

I literally just saw that a couple of minutes ago OnO;;

:O you ACTUALLY whatched that? My sister was watching the first one and I came in and saw the Jonas brothers and just left. They're horible acters.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Is it just me, or is 9/7 appearing all over the place now? It seems that every day, I see 9/7, more often than I see any other day. Such as:

-A bill being passed in my town
-The first day of school :/
-A Mickey Mouse Clubhouse special on Disney Channel (this one's kind of creepy; did they plan it?)
-In "Back to the Future III" was the date on the tombstone 9/7? I've never seen it before and was playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, and it looked like it every time it came up.
-Some festival in town
-The milk in my house expiring

I'm not interested in all of these things, but it's kinda funny how 9/7 seems to keep springing up. Anything like this happen to you?

Wow, I didn't know about most of this stuff. And yeah, that IS a back to the future reference.

Part of it is that they have this tradition of releasing games on Tuesdays (idk why, some companies just do).

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You are 29 years old though.

He probably lied about his age. There are many times where 10 year olds would say they're 34 or whatever.

I just saw that too; not a Camp Rock fan though.

Good. Those movies are a disgrace to Disney. (actually 95% of everything in Disney Channel is a disgrace)

This thread has nothing to do with Birth By Sleep.

Yes it does. It has to do with the fact that many things are being release on September 7th including BBS which is a bit odd.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Oh my goodness... everything connect to Birth By Sleep.

WAIT A MINUTE!
September + 7th
9 + 7 = 16
There are 3 main games, 2 Final Mixes, 2 remakes, 3 Nintendo titles, and 1 game that is unannounced
Total that up to make 11
16 + 11 = 27
Birth By Sleep and KH1 have a 10 year gap, so we add 10.
27 + 10 = 37
And if we count the Final mixes as a main game then we have 5 main games.
37 + 5 = 42!

Oh my gosh! Birth By Sleep is the answer to life!

Last edited:

Jakek9

Oh my goodness... everything connect to Birth By Sleep.

WAIT A MINUTE!
September + 7th
9 + 7 = 16
There are 3 main games, 2 Final Mixes, 2 remakes, 3 Nintendo titles, and 1 game that is unannounced
Total that up to make 11
16 + 11 = 27
Birth By Sleep and KH1 have a 10 year gap, so we add 10.
27 + 10 = 37
And if we count the Final mixes as a main game then we have 5 main games.
37 + 5 = 42!

Oh my gosh! Birth By Sleep is the answer to life!

Your math doesn't add up. Hmmmmm.
WAIT! You forgot to add the amount of systems the game is on.

42 + 4 = 47

A

AceHardwind

I don't know, but it's kind of creepy. Birth by Sleep is coming out on the 7th and two other games I own are releasing DLC on the 7th.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
So it's true. The KHI Sentience has gained control over you, and is now controlling your minds.

I'm going to kick back and relax, while I wait for BBS to be released.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
its fate... everything that is important in the world starts on 9/7.

for me its:
school
driving class
friend birthday and i cant think of any more but i know i have seen em.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
You know, this is actually quite sad. I actually put this topic in the same league as KH yaoi, death threats to Hideo Kojima and the Disney Channel. Heck, this is the fanbase theorising to an extreme about something as insignificant as coincidence or fate.

Or pretty much, what this downhax said.

Coincidence..all coincidence. Your only noticing this stuff because your hyped that bbs is coming out on the seventh. If it wasn't coming out on the seventh, you wouldn't notice this stuff.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You know, this is actually quite sad. I actually put this topic in the same league as KH yaoi, death threats to Hideo Kojima and the Disney Channel. Heck, this is the fanbase theorising to an extreme about something as insignificant as coincidence or fate.

Or pretty much, what this downhax said.

I'm sure half are joking. I know I was. And skyfoxx. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back