• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cruella DeVil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dalmations-Yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You make me lol. Two differnet places on the same planet. The second place isn't called Atlantica, no matter how you slice it. After Ariel transforms, it's common sense that's she's hopping on Earth, not outerspace. *Pats your back*
You make me lose all faith in humanity.
Wow. Congrats, you repeated exactly what I said! Good job! Yes, Atlantica and the land are two different places, on theh same planet. The way you were so poorly putting it, is that once Sora enters a world, and there are two or more species, Sora automatically becomes a human. With the planet that Atlantica is on, you are very poorly mistaken. Thus, disproving your moronic prattlings.

EDIT: Oh, and PMF, I edited my other post to respond to you.

Valamphias

Yes. That's if they "want" to. Unless you have some evidence that they're even going to include a Dalmatian world in the first place, much less turn Sora into some flee bitten puppy, than you can't say they will.

-Unless you're an official writer to Square Enix, than you have yet to prove me wrong. Especially since I've provided more evidence that Sora "won't" be turned into a puppy than you all have that he "will."
I never definitively stated that they would - I used the word 'if', since I'm obvious not a write for Square Enix or have an inside scoop.

And honestly: this "debate" (argument?) is useless. It doesn't matter what "pattern" you see, it probably won't be the basis for any decisions regarding how a character appears in a given world.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I never definitively stated that they would - I used the word 'if', since I'm obvious not a write for Square Enix or have an inside scoop.

And honestly: this "debate" (argument?) is useless. It doesn't matter what "pattern" you see, it probably won't be the basis for any decisions regarding how a character appears in a given world.

THIS. The arguing is totally pointless, other than to shoot down everything you say.
Whatever happens, is going to happen according to SE, not some crack "pattern" you cooked up for no good reason.

IF Sora was in a world that STARRED 101 Dalmatians, and those Dalmatians are the characters us as the VIEWERS of the orignal movie felt were the main characters/plot/point of the movie (which they were, HENCE THE TITLE), then it stands to logical reason that Sora, IF HE WENT TO THAT WORLD, would become a puppy.

Xinjust

You make me lose all faith in humanity.
Wow. Congrats, you repeated exactly what I said! Good job! Yes, Atlantica and the land are two different places, on theh same planet. The way you were so poorly putting it, is that once Sora enters a world, and there are two or more species, Sora automatically becomes a human. With the planet that Atlantica is on, you are very poorly mistaken. Thus, disproving your moronic prattlings.

EDIT: Oh, and PMF, I edited my other post to respond to you.

You were trying to say that Atlantica and the land above were called the same thing ((which they aren't)) and now you're going back on your word, and saying there 2 different things. Thus agreeing with me.

Secondly, you won't be here too long if you keep calling people moronic.

And thirdly, so far, once Sora enters a world with two or more species he does become human. Atlantica doesn't disprove that, because where he landed "in the ocean at Atlantica" and the land above are two different places. I can't believe I have to repeat this to you, let me explain it in "your level" terms.

-Atlantica and Land of above = two differnet places.

-Sora lands in Atlantica, and therefore turns into a seacreature.

-Sora didn't appear on the land. Therefore he did not automatically become human. He became a sea creature because he did not land on the Earthly part of the entire world that Alantica and the Land above share.

Doesn't matter how many paragraphs of nonsense you want to boast, you're still wrong. You lost when I mentioned the song, now you're just trying to talk over yourself.

Nah- This argument wasn't pointless to me. She's my practice for the upcoming debate. Now I need a "real" competitor that doesn't type in all caps, isn't immature, and knows common sense. "Grace Assassin, oh yoohooo." XD

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Mhmm. :3

The cartoons always dumb down the movie. No, 101 Dalmatians is on the same caliber with the rest of the classic Disney movies. The older ones rule. And, IMO, seem to fit the KH feel a little bit more.

I just bought The Great Mouse Detective from Goodwill.
There's a strip-tease scene, you know. o_O

That movie. XD

There's a poster of a naked lady in there too.

Ren

adios motherfucker
*facepalm*
Xinjust, you look like an idiot now.

Is it so hard to understand that the movie is what dictates a world?
Why would Disney shove all the worlds on one planet?

Sora became a sea creature because the majority of the parts from the movie that they put in the games are underwater. Why the hell would he start out on land if Ariel's a mermaid?
That's the angle you should look at it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You were trying to say that Atlantica and the land above were called the same thing ((which they aren't)) and now you're going back on your word, and saying there 2 different things. Thus agreeing with me.
I believe I said that "The world is reffered to as "Atlantica", even though we've never been told what the world in it's whole is reffered to as." As in, not agreeing with you. At all. =/

Secondly, you won't be here too long if you keep calling people moronic.
I've been here for four years.
You've been hear for four months (hardly).
And I never called you moronic. I called your prattlings moronic.

And thirdly, so far, once Sora enters a world with two or more species he does become human. Atlantica doesn't disprove that, because where he landed "in the ocean at Atlantica" and the land above are two different places. I can't believe I have to repeat this to you, let me explain it in "your level" terms.
You clearly said that when Sora lands in a world with two or more species, and one of them is human, he remains human. I told you you were wrong, and now you're going back on your statement by saying it's different "because he landed in the ocean". Sora could've easily landed on the land if he wanted to. Why didn't he? Because the movie "The Little Mermaid" takes place in the ocean, that's were the majority of the plot is. It makes sense. Why would he land on the land? What would he do there? The same logic can be applied to 101 Dalmatians. Why would Sora be a human, if it would make more sense, and follow the plotline better if he were a dog?

Use common logic:

In a movie that's about 101 Dalmatians, and all of the actions follows said 101 Dalmatians, it stands to common reason, do to language restrictions, that Sora would become a dog so that the world made sense, followed a decent plot, and, well, MADE SENSE.

That movie. XD

There's a poster of a naked lady in there too.

I know. It's craazy.

*facepalm*

Sora became a sea creature because the majority of the parts from the movie that they put in the games are underwater. Why the hell would he start out on land if Ariel's a mermaid?

This. Bassically what I've been saying. <3

Are you guys actually arguing on why Sora is or why he will be a human or a animal type thing in a Disney world? What is up with this section...

Yes, I am. And prolly shouldn't be. But, gosh, some people just really make me mad.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Are you guys actually arguing on why Sora is or why he will be a human or a animal type thing in a Disney world? What is up with this section...

I'm just as surprised as you are.
:/

Why are we? v_v;;

Xinjust

No need to argue with you anymore. Believe what you want Raz. Whatever makes you happy. Night.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No need to argue with you anymore. Believe what you want Raz. Whatever makes you happy. Night.

Well, we all know you're wrong. So, night.

Someone should maybe close this. I've turned it into something it shouldn't be, I'm sorry. But, gosh. *eye twitches* Some things just really get to me. DD:

Anywho, Cruella, FTW? :3

Xinjust

*facepalm*

To Raz: 15 year olds make me lol.

To Ren: For the record, if Sora became a sea creature because the marjority of the parts from the movie they put in the games are under water, then why was he human in CoM? If Nomura wanted you to experience the pov of a sea creature, then why not do it again for Castle Oblivion?

-It was because of the laws of CO. The room was based from his memory, so he remained human. Sora's form depends on the laws of the world as I stated, not simply to experience or just because the majority of the movie was here or there.

-Unless you can come up with an interview where Nomura states. "Oh yeah. Sora changes because ~enter your guy's reason here.~

-Then your blabbing baseless conjecters with no back up.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Well, we all know you're wrong. So, night.

Someone should maybe close this. I've turned it into something it shouldn't be, I'm sorry. But, gosh. *eye twitches* Some things just really get to me. DD:

Anywho, Cruella, FTW? :3

I love you more and more with each passing moment.
Cruella <3 indeed.

@Xinjust: Lol.

Xinjust

I love you more and more with each passing moment.
Cruella <3 indeed.

@Xinjust: Lol.

I thought as much from you. Those of you who only want to disagree because of: "Sora a puppy?! Oh yeah, that must be right!"

-None of you actually thought outside the box. You're so bent on being right about Sora being a puppy that you've clouded your judgement. I could lol @ your user name Ren, seeing as Ren was a homosexual annirexate mouse that slept with a fat red cat ((Ren and Stimpy)) But I won't stoop to your level =)

Valamphias

To Raz: 15 year olds make me lol.

To Ren: For the record, if Sora became a sea creature because the marjority of the parts from the movie they put in the games are under water, then why was he human in CoM? If Nomura wanted you to experience the pov of a sea creature, then why not do it again for Castle Oblivion?

-It was because of the laws of CO. The room was based from his memory, so he remained human. Sora's form depends on the laws of the world as I stated, not simply to experience or just because the majority of the movie was here or there.

-Unless you can come up with an interview where Nomura states. "Oh yeah. Sora changes because ~enter your guy's reason here.~

-Then your blabbing baseless conjecters with no back up.
Laziness? Lack of memory to throw in the extra sprites it would take to animate a swimming Sora?

Ren

adios motherfucker
I thought as much from you.

You think about me? How romantic. A little creepy, though.

Those of you who only want to disagree because of: "Sora a puppy?! Oh yeah, that must be right!"

-None of you actually thought outside the box. You're so bent on being right abotu Sora being a puppy that you've clouded your judgement.

Sora being a puppy? What the hell?
I don't want him to turn into one, and I don't think he would.

Congratulation for sparking the most ridiculous argument in this section that doesn't partly comprise of noob-speak. Boy, do I feel stupid, but not for reasons you'd get cocky about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back