• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cruella DeVil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dalmations-Yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Your friend is a psycho, then.

God, <3 Cruella. I really want her to appear now.

Xinjust

Your friend is a psycho, then.

If it's going to be a sequel and they'd add puppies again, then they might as well place 102 Dalmations instead.

-Anyone remember the spotless one's name? Snowball or something?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Ansem just wanted to engulf everything in Darkness.

Nothing a light-bulb couldn't fix. Innocent stuff, man.

And Xemnas.

He just wanted a heart. <3

If anything, Sora's the REAL villain, here.

Do you know how many he's killed? How much blood is on his hands? He, my friend, is the murderer.

Me too!~ <3

She can replace Maleficent.

Xinjust

And Xemnas.

Do you know how many he's killed? How much blood is on his hands? He, my friend, is the murderer.

Me too!~ <3

Eh...Xemnas was willing to capture millions of human hearts to do it though. It had to be done.

Ren

adios motherfucker

And Xemnas.

SA would have our heads...but...*Nods*
*Hugs Xemnas*

Me too!~ <3

If there's anyone besides Sephiroth that needs to leave, it's Maleficent.
Crueeellaaaaaalalala~

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I wouldn't mind a 101 Dalmatians world. Loved the animated movie.<3

Cruella De Vil, a villian, sounds sweet, imo. :D

BirthByMom

There won't be dalmatians in BBS?

Its 10 years before KH stuff, and back then I'd say the puppies obiviously werent 10 year old, and the parents.. Well.. No. i'd say those dogs are about 5 year old so no dalmatians in BBS :D Can't bring the unborn alive before the birth!

No wait.. What if Ven is...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
To Raz: 15 year olds make me lol.
lololol. We can't think of anything else, so we make fun of someone's age!! lolololol.

To Ren: For the record, if Sora became a sea creature because the marjority of the parts from the movie they put in the games are under water, then why was he human in CoM? If Nomura wanted you to experience the pov of a sea creature, then why not do it again for Castle Oblivion?

-It was because of the laws of CO. The room was based from his memory, so he remained human. Sora's form depends on the laws of the world as I stated, not simply to experience or just because the majority of the movie was here or there.

-Unless you can come up with an interview where Nomura states. "Oh yeah. Sora changes because ~enter your guy's reason here.~

-Then your blabbing baseless conjecters with no back up.

You're bablling with baseless conjectures, too. You know nothing about the topic, so stop treating it as fact. Sora didn't become a merman in CoM, because a swimming system would be far too complicated to implement for just one relatively useless world, it had nothing to do with memories, or anything deeper. That's just the way it is. Same reason they didn't make Halloween sprites. It was just unneccesary.

Xinjust

lololol. We can't think of anything else, so we make fun of someone's age!! lolololol.

You're bablling with baseless conjectures, too. You know nothing about the topic, so stop treating it as fact. Sora didn't become a merman in CoM, because a swimming system would be far too complicated to implement for just one relatively useless world, it had nothing to do with memories, or anything deeper. That's just the way it is. Same reason they didn't make Halloween sprites. It was just unneccesary.

Yeah, kind of how you said first: "I've been here for four years, you've been here barely for four months." Okay, you're older than me on here. But in the real world, I'm almost 4 years older than you. You're laughing at "age" cracks when you yourself started one. =/ - Also, just to let you know. If you notice the small fin where his sea creature form begins on his back, he's representing a dolphin, not a merman as you claim. And you say "I" know nothing about the system.

Notice how you said: Your babling with baseless conjectures "too." Which means you're admitting that you are saying baseless conjectures. Don't know if you intended that, but just to point that out for you.

It depends on what's complicated to you, and what's complicated to others. Just because Sephiroth was hard to some people, doesn't mean he was hard to everyone now does it? Same for the system, just because a swimming system would be complicated to you, doesn't mean it would be too complicated to everyone. So speak for yourself.

In any case, it doesn't matter whether it was based on the system, Nomura, or the laws of the worlds. I say, it would make a lot more sense for Sora to remain human if he entered a Dalmation world.

-If he were a dalmation; he'd have to go through all the trouble of sneaking around, trying to free or save the others, and risking his life while doing so. On the other hand, if Sora already knew the location as a human, he could just call the cops and be done with it. Use your common sense.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, kind of how you said first: "I've been here for four years, you've been here barely for four months." Okay, you're older than me on here. But in the real world, I'm almost 4 years older than you. You're laughing at "age" cracks when you yourself started one. =/
Only because you said "you won't be on here long if you call people moronic". I stated how I have been on here long. It makes sense, trust me. :3

Notice how you said: Your babling with baseless conjectures "too." Which means you're admitting that you are saying baseless conjectures. Don't know if you intended that, but just to point that out for you.
OMG I MADE A TYPO. Anyway:
We really don't know anything. I'm not claiming that everything I say is fact, =/

It depends on what's complicated to you, and what's complicated to others. Just because Sephiroth was hard to some people, doesn't mean he was hard to everyone now does it? Same for the system, just because a swimming system would be complicated to you, doesn't mean it would be too complicated to everyone. So speak for yourself.
*sigh* You have a way with half-reading everything. I said it would be to complicated to implement a swimming system into the game, esspecially when it really isn't that important of a detail for a smaller bridge game on the gameboy. I'm sure if they did choose to do it, it would be farily easy to play, and not complicated. But they didn't.

-If he were a dalmation; he'd have to go through all the trouble of sneaking around, trying to free or save the others, and risking his life while doing so. On the other hand, if Sora already knew the location as a human, he could just call the cops and be done with it. Use your common sense.
Why would SE waste 101 Dalmatians like that? First of all, the worlds generally follow the plot of the movies. SE wouldn't waste character interaction with the puppies, and all of the other known and loved characters like that. That would be really, really lame and stupid.

Valamphias

What would be the point of that? The enter the world, see some theft, call the cops, then leave. It would be a single cutscene world with absolutely no point.

*sigh* You have a way with half-reading everything. I said it would be to complicated to implement a swimming system into the game, esspecially when it really isn't that important of a detail for a smaller bridge game on the gameboy. I'm sure if they did choose to do it, it would be farily easy to play, and not complicated. But they didn't.
Heh - if they had Sora swimming at all, it would just be a few sprites strung together into an animation, and he would control the exact same way. While that attention to detail would've been great, I do agree: it would've been completely unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back