• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark soldier identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelfan008

For simplicity I will referr as such
Old Man Xehanort- Xehanort
Kingdom hearts Xehanort- Ansem
Ansem- DiZ

I belive the Dark soldier is in fact Ansem, just younger, and also a clone of Xehanort. My reasons are: The Dark soldier "comes out of' Xehanort during the secret trailer. also, In the Secret Ansem Reports, Diz says he found Ansem "Half dead on my Door-step, with no memories." Between BBS and the fall of Hollow Bastion(9 years Before KHI) is enough time for him to become Diz's Apprentice. His name can rearrange to spell Another, with an X. Riku only gets the evil armor, which the Dark soldier is wearing, after he is possesed by Ansem, and when he is calling on Ansem's dark power. I might remember more later, but that's it for now.:35:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think he's a new character. Ven's rival, possibly.

Also
Riku only gets the evil armor, which the Dark soldier is wearing, after he is possesed by Ansem,

No he doesn't.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I think that I've heard this theory before...But I think that DS is a new character as well. I think that the reason that he wears the armor is because MX doesn't want to give away as much as possible about him.

anti-form137

This theory has been thought of by a few people, and it's a reasonable possibility.

It would have been easier to do it like this:
Master Xehanort- MX
KH2 Xehanort- Xehanort
Ansem- Ansem (duh)

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Uhhh.
So Xehanort (using your terms) went into his past and brought his younger self into the future to fight.
Wow.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i think that is a good theroy ,though i have heard it many times now. the main thing that hinders it is that DS is alot shorter than "Ansem" . apparently its only a few months after he is seen as this teenager like person ( by king mickey in some flash back i am told) and kingdom hearts 1 meaning he couldnt have grown to be Xehanort in a few months.

Radon

mofo
i want him to be an original independent character. im soo sick of everybody being related somehow. it seems like theres only four real characters with about 50 different forms of each of them.

Captain Yoyo

i agree with joc1994 cant somebody just be new for a change, meh i cant take everybody being half the same person or a third of the same person .
although i would like to see the dark soldier turn good or have some sort of catch.
but if he does have to be related this thread is a pretty good idea, or it could be like terras brother or something like that

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
For simplicity I will referr as such
Old Man Xehanort- Xehanort
Kingdom hearts Xehanort- Ansem
Ansem- DiZ

Or you could always do:
Master Xehanort- MX
Xehanort- Xehanort
Ansem- DiZ (or just plain Ansem)

I would think this makes things far simpler... =/

I belive the Dark soldier is in fact Ansem, just younger, and also a clone of Xehanort.

The age/height factor greatly hinders this theory.

My reasons are: The Dark soldier "comes out of' Xehanort during the secret trailer.

If DS was MX's clone, don't you think he would, I don't know, look like MX? So far, all of the clones we have seen in the KH series have been identical clones (same shape, appearance and age).

also, In the Secret Ansem Reports, Diz says he found Ansem "Half dead on my Door-step, with no memories."

No, it says that he nursed him back from Death's door.

Riku only gets the evil armor, which the Dark soldier is wearing, after he is possesed by Ansem, and when he is calling on Ansem's dark power.

Incorrect.
Riku received the dark armor from Maleficent before he allowed XH to enter him.

As for myself, I hope that DS is a completely new character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back