• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

lol yeah, Nami needed to hurry up and finish because it had practically been a year and she still wasnt done. :p

A

Audo

Now now, harsh words :p
As we've seen now, there were complications.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. so the FM+ cutscenes I saw on youtube did hint at an earlier arrival to Virtual Twilight Town. I was thinking that, since Roxas had no idea who the hooded guy (Rikunort was), despite seeing his face in the cutscene, not to mention learning his true name. Then again, maybe that happened after he started. Actually, when exactly in the timeline was that cutscene? I've only saw a few of the ("subbed") FM+ cutscenes.

Anyways, "/2" meaning inbetween two totally different times. There's another for the thought. I can only imagine what "2" or "/2" will actually mean. Ehh.. this makes me want Days even more, as Life's.Lover's theory about Coded.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Eh, can't blame her. If we go by the timeline, she was only around for about a month before she started disconnecting Sora's memories, and it's probably far easier disconnecting them then it is to re-connect them in the exact way as they were before. Kinda like the adage 'Rome wasn't built in a day, but it can be destroyed in one'. Didn't she also say that they had to be exactly like before in Sora's case, or else they wouldn't work? So, it makes sense that she might have... gotten sloppy, or took her time. The fate of the Keyblade Master was resting in her hands.

Auron

Missing an eye
Seeing as it focuses on the Day of an Org. Member, Maybe "/2" means to divide it by 2, so you get the number of days before someone leaves or something

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
It really just seems to be referring to the time between CoM and KH2 for one reason or another =/

I don't know, that just strikes me as way too simple to figure out. And wouldn't they just tells us if that's what "358" stands for? What's spoilerific about, "358 is the number of days between CoM and KH2." We already knew it was about a year anyway.

Oh, so we don't really know. That's just great. I always thought it was longer, 'cause DiZ was always saying something about how Naminé needed to hurry up and finish. Huh, I guess we won't know till Days, then.

DiZ says, "We are running out of time. Namine must make haste." He was basically freaking out because of the Dusks that showed up in digital Twilight Town and stole the photos. It meant the Organization had found Roxas, so Namine needed to hurry up and finish fixing Sora before someone got Roxas out.

Qarx

I don't know, that just strikes me as way too simple to figure out. And wouldn't they just tells us if that's what "358" stands for? What's spoilerific about, "358 is the number of days between CoM and KH2." We already knew it was about a year anyway.

DiZ says, "We are running out of time. Namine must make haste." He was basically freaking out because of the Dusks that showed up in digital Twilight Town and stole the photos. It meant the Organization had found Roxas, so Namine needed to hurry up and finish fixing Sora before someone got Roxas out.

This was better bescribed in the manga, where Dusks were roaming TT along with Axel; DiZ had already scattered photos of Roxas across the REAL town, and the Dusks (for one reason or another) couldn't tell the difference. When all the Dusks brought back to Axel was PHOTOS of Roxas and not the real thing, Axel burned the photos and said "What's with all these photos? Where's Roxas?" or something like that.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Aww, poor stupid Dusks! :)

Well, the manga's not canon, but they do mention it when Riku asks DiZ why they're just taking photographs in the digital world. DiZ explains that, "Both are nothing but data to them. The fools could never tell the difference." They probably go by the "scent" or something like that, and if it feels like Roxas, the Dusks just assume that it IS Roxas.

On another note, I sincerely hope DiZ was only referring to the Dusks, because I'm pretty sure any of the Organization members could tell the difference between a picture and a living, breathing person!

Qarx

Aww, poor stupid Dusks! :)

Well, the manga's not canon, but they do mention it when Riku asks DiZ why they're just taking photographs in the digital world. DiZ explains that, "Both are nothing but data to them. The fools could never tell the difference." They probably go by the "scent" or something like that, and if it feels like Roxas, the Dusks just assume that it IS Roxas.

On another note, I sincerely hope DiZ was only referring to the Dusks, because I'm pretty sure any of the Organization members could tell the difference between a picture and a living, breathing person!

My in-game assumption was that DiZ was talking about the Organization.
And by Canon, you mean outside the game, therefore having nothing to do with it, right?
There was also the TT tournament, where Roxas and others actually wore Velcro suits, with soft balls attached. When Axel interrupted the "Program" he took Roxas's hat off and said, "What's with the getup? It's hilarious!". I'd post a pic, if I could/could find one (Wii Internet Channel. Wish I had a banner saying so or something).

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such

I just had this image of Xemnas looking back and forth between a photo and the real Roxas, going, "Two?!" XD

I'm sure it was just the Dusks from the way Axel treated the photos, though (I think Qarx quoted him).

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Ironically, it was Axel, not Xemnas who said "TWO?!" in the game XD.

I know, I was trying to quote him a little--but I used Xemnas because he's more methodical (and has been a Nobody for far longer, so if there was some sort of degeneration into "pictures is people is data lol" then he'd be the least immune). Plus it's just fun to kick him in the pants. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back