• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DDD Release Date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well the Gamestop employees can tell you whatever they want. That's just a placeholder date put into their computers that they will say is true. Until there is an official announcement you shouldn't trust that because 9/10 times it is false.
So, if I were to go to 10 different stores and ask for the date, one would be right? HOORAY! :3

I feel like I explain localization to everybody every time this comes up and yet nobody listens to me.

So I'm not going to explain a thing :3
You and I are two sides of the same coin Ethy.

I explain things over and over but give up because people don't read ;)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, if I were to go to 10 different stores and ask for the date, one would be right? HOORAY! :3

YES! xD I'm actually going to go call and visit some GameStops tomorrow.

You and I are two sides of the same coin Ethy.

I explain things over and over but give up because people don't read ;)

You're the Merlin to my Arthur~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Muhahahaha! Square Enix will never win!

Not with GameStop workers existing!

Arthur... I use magic. I'll be in the bed chambers if you want to "punish" me~

tumblr_lu7uylT3rq1qk1mwf.gif

Sky Lily

Website
sky-lily.deviantart.com
With me the English release date doesn't quite matter; I'm one of those Youtube lurkers who prefer to watch everything instead of getting off my lazy butt to buy gaming systems =D

So as long as the cutscenes uploaded have subtitles to the Japanese dubs it's all good for me!

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
With me the English release date doesn't quite matter; I'm one of those Youtube lurkers who prefer to watch everything instead of getting off my lazy butt to buy gaming systems =D

So as long as the cutscenes uploaded have subtitles to the Japanese dubs it's all good for me!

But then you never know the joy of it!! I tried that with 358/2 days and it didn't satisfy me in the least until I shelled out and bought the game

IAMSORA

im starting to get worried about the english release, because we havent even gotten a trailer, and idk about confirmations from VAs. i really hope someone comes along and explains why im wrong, cuz i want this game!

Youniquee

Awards
im starting to get worried about the english release, because we havent even gotten a trailer, and idk about confirmations from VAs. i really hope someone comes along and explains why im wrong, cuz i want this game!

no need to be scared...
It's obvious DDD is going to get an oversea release (Remember the english site for DDD?) but we just don't know when. Patience is the key in times like this~

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
We already have had an official announcement as well as the North American website. A release is imminent, we just don't know when.

IAMSORA

A release is imminent, we just don't know when.

well, i know we're going to get one. that is obvious for such a pivotal game, but what i meant was that i was worried this could be a long gap between Japanese and NA releases.

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
That's highly doubtful at this point. The latest we would see the game is in September, and that's if they stick with the 10th Anniversary release like they're doing with it in Japan. I'd expect it in the early summer time, aka June or July. SQEX has gotten a lot better with managing localization in a timely manner.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
IT'S GOING TO BE EXTREMELY LONG GUYS. I WENT TO GAMESTOP AND THEY SAID 2013. Sorry guys, no KH3D for you.

I'm not serious, but I did go to GS today and the idiot man said 2013 was their placeholder date. Funny thing is they are three miles from SE-NA and they know little to nothing about an actual date. The guy was an idiot though and I was ready to tell him I know what a kupo!ing placeholder date is.

That's highly doubtful at this point. The latest we would see the game is in September, and that's if they stick with the 10th Anniversary release like they're doing with it in Japan. I'd expect it in the early summer time, aka June or July. SQEX has gotten a lot better with managing localization in a timely manner.

tumblr_lxa7o32XYn1qggh8ro2_500.jpg

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
well considering that they've been done with VAing with some of the characters, its possible that it could come out in May hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back