• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia: Primus - The fantasy knows no end[Sign-ups & OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Discord​
Name: Max
Title: Dark Angel
Normal abilities:

Red Stream: A small red aurora circles around his body signaling the building of dark energy within his body then by pushing out the power Max repels all that is around him. He also uses this by putting out his right hand towards the opponent that way it is more direct.

Blue Stream: A small blue aurora circles around his body signaling that he’s absorbing dark energy around him and contracts whatever is around him. He also uses this by putting out his left hand towards the opponent or target that way it is more direct.

EX Mode: Black Night: (sorry of I’m not clear enough) . By using all of his dark energy Max’s body takes on the appearance of space itself with his nails on his left hand becoming razors sharp and dark blue, and his eyes become pure white. His teeth also becomes sharper.

Abilities within this form:

Red Stream Orb: Channeling and focusing his red stream abilities into his palm he then coats the dark energy around it and Max throws it at his opponent(s) and then on his signal it expands exponentially causing severe damage to whatever is around it while its expanding.

Blue stream orb: Channeling and focusing his blue stream abilities into his palm he then coats the dark energy around throws it towards his opponent(s) and then on his signal it sucks in any surrounding space and holds the object(s) and can crush them.

Dark Cloak: While using his powers light bends around Max causing distorted images to others and blurred vision. Using this in battle Max gains the upper-hand by severing his opponent’s vision.

EX Burst: Dark Field: Max pushes out nearly all of his dark energy into the surrounding area and creates various lances made of dark energy and rains them down upon his enemy. To finish it he launches one equipped with his blue stream ability, pulling the enemy towards him and finished them with a critical blow.

Story: He was a character I thought up for a roleplay but never got to use.

Background: Being a spatial being, Max was born within the fabric of space and was raised in his family’s kingdom on the world dark void. However on his 87th birthday his uncle sought power from the kingdom and overthrew his dad and killed his family members. A century later he returned home ready to take back his kingdom and after countless years of war he defeated his uncle however, his uncle made sure he would have nothing to reclaim and destroyed his home world. He then fell to darkness and eventually found himself a soldier in Chaos’s army.

Personality: Max is a calm and collected person who never lets taunts or personal things get in the way of his mission. He is smart and calculates ways to win in battle, he believes others are untrustworthy and sometimes questions Chaos himself. There are a few he trusts and considers ‘friends’ within the army of Discord.

Weaponry: Dark lances made of dark energy and condensed using dark matter. He usually wields two of them at once for much more swifter motions.

Appearance: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket but with shorter sleeves.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Accepted! I think you forgot to put Discord on top of your template though.

Silverslide

6:5 :D

We are getting there. I'm gonna wait for Katurains Discord temp, break harmony into teams(helps make the places and memories more relevant) and make two of my own then start this. I will RP as Cosmos and Chaos for now until someone posts a template for them.

Because you guys don't know where the castle is yet, you will have to search for clues on your own in the respective worlds. Try to incorperate characters from that specific RP to give you clues. Like cameos :D I was confused about this so let me explain how the world of memories thing will work. There will be 1 group of three, and 2 groups of two. There are 3 sections of WoD. One called Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3. I will pick the team and put a number by everyones name. That number will be whose world that specific team appears in first. For example:

Say the team goes like this:

Sora-1
Cloud-2
Squall-3

The first world this team appears in will be Sora's worlds, after clearing that area, you will move on to clouds then to squalls. Then when you find the location of the castle you head there, expecting the other teams to get there too. This will all happen while members of Discord appear and try to fuck you up.

Hope that made sense. If not just let me know.

Katurian

I was going to try to get my temp done tonight but I have an exam tomorrow morning that I really need to study for. I'll get it up tomorrow after that though. Sorry!

Akans

「moriya」
Ah so its kinda of a break-in? WoL fight their way through the WoD worlds while the WoD try to screw them over? That's what I got from your explaination... correct me if I'm wrong :p
WoL win if they get in and beat Chaos, WoD win if they kick the WoD's out. Sounds simple.

Roaringflames said:
where's your temp i can be a lewader of s team Inferno has an exciting world 3 in one you kill a god in the end the last one allwise infinate dungeon is where the dead rest
Mmm Roaring, just out of curiosity - have you Rp'ed before? Cuz playing 2 characters (let alone 4 to 6!) is quite tough - no one else is doing it in this Rp for example :p

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Mmm Roaring, just out of curiosity - have you Rp'ed before? Cuz playing 2 characters (let alone 4 to 6!) is quite tough - no one else is doing it in this Rp for example :p

It's not playing multiples that is difficult, it's having them fight one another. Only a real master of RP battles is capable of doing this without breaking rules, but even then it's really hard.

Trust me. I tried this once and failed epically.

Silverslide

Hmm... so, the worlds are decided by the heroes, rather than the villains?

Yes, for now. Maybe later, if the RP has life, Discord may raid WoL and their memories will influence that place. See how it works?

Akans

「moriya」
Aw durn, I wanted to try out a world I had in mind for a battleground. I had a really nice one set up also, lol.

But I thought the WoD had the home-field advantage? >_>
Now I'm tempted to make a WoL myself, lol.
Darkfyre said:
It's not playing multiples that is difficult, it's having them fight one another.
Lol yeah. I guess it just varies from people to people then. I usually spend quite some time on each post, so I find it hard to keep up with multiple characters myself... though that's just me then xD

Silverslide

home field advantage

Of course you do lol

You are in the WoD and you are a warrior of darkness. You obviously have perks, such as control over people, and the world. You can be creative with these as long as they aren't OP or break any rules.

Roaringflames

My secret lair, the COMMON SENSE base of justice,
ummm why won't anyone play the goo god person i forgot the name so w can rp god i like this here's a little bit of my starting story:

Inferno looked in his memories and found him and his tea in a dungeon made of stone there a woman was singing a weird melody about to kiss someone one the head Inferno acted quicky and stooped her and she kissed him on the forehead and then a weird blue shape was on his forhead a creature over there he refired it as simmah he said "Simmah lend me you powers your logos" Immeditly he was in another simmah said "child of eesa you have chosen imaginal's law" infero quickly recated and said " Imaginal's law is creation right" Simmah said "correct do you need my logos the logos of deliviance" "i'll take it" said inferno
said Inferno grabbing a gem containg simmah "oh! the child has already formed a pact with the rogress i'll have to kill the child and start over"said dynos "bring it on Dynos"said inferno this the past dynos before he was teleported there

Silverslide

This is taking too long, so I am starting this tommorow. Anyone who wants to join can do so after the thread is up. Here are the teams

Team 1:

Renn Gursky -1
Inferno -2

Team 2:
Flamma -1
Odisphere -2

Team 3:
Kazuma -1
Sagita- 2

Akans

「moriya」
Silverslide said:
This is taking too long, so I am starting this tommorow.
Aite great. Also, are the two Gods really necessary? If needed, I could temporarily control Chaos but I'd rather not do so permanently... just to make sure we can get this moving smoothly.

The WoD, unlike the WoL are allowed to move in and attack any group is that correct? We are not limited to stopping only one group for the whole duration of the Rp, right?

Last edited:

Eventua

"I will not concern myself with them... they are beneath my power. The rest of you can fight them if you want, but I'll be relaxing back here." - The Dark Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back