• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia: Primus - The fantasy knows no end[Sign-ups & OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eventua

Discord

Name: ???? (Unknown to all but himself, so he goes by his title)
Title: The Dark Prince
EX Mode: Restless Shadow:The Prince's armour changes, becoming more lithe and spiky. In addition, he becomes surrounded by a sort of dark smoky aura, and his sword changes into a lance surrounded by a similar aura. In this form he becomes both stronger and more agile, and gains the ability to hurl dark flames at his foe.
EX Burst: Midnight Incarnate: The Prince appears and disappears rapidly, striking his foe from every angle, faster than you can blink. After ten of such strikes, he releases a powerful blast of dark energy which fills the battlefield, harming friend & foe alike.
Story: Simons story (a story I wrote when I was about 6 or 7, though I've now ripped it apart and made it part of a bigger, more complex world)
Background: He was originally from the world of Eventelia, a vast continent filled with magic of every sort. He was originally a great prince, a skillful and fair ruler of his kingdom. But he became corrupted by the presence of a strange artifact which fell from the sky, and although it gave him great power, it changed him.
Thus he fell from grace and became a tyrant, a monster and a warrior known for his ruthlessness and depravity. But as is fairly normal for evil tyrants, he was defeated by a young hero known simply as Simon, his power broken.

Well, kind of. Now he's woken up in the Void, a Warrior of Discord.
Personality: The prince is a dangerous fellow, cunning and ruthless, who will not let anything get in the way of his ambitions. He has slaughtered innocents and commited the foulest of peverse acts. He does not hold back in any way, be it violence or passion, a desire for power or simply to eat his full.
And the more selfish and unfettered a person is by 'petty morality', as he would call it, the greater a target they are for him. He is drawn to evil and darkness, and has ultimately grown to detest the light. He is the closest thing to an 'embodiment of evil' there is, short of Chaos himself, and is extremely dangerous. Do not trust him, lest you want to suffer in some unimaginably horrifying way.
Weaponry: His sword and his armour, both of which were corrupted by the same dark power as himself. He does not use magic, instead striking with terrifying speed and power, appearing and vanishing at will. Able to create phantasms which distract and confuse his opponents, he's impossible to pin down without the use of magic and/or being insanely fast, but for the most part he fights with a 'hit and run' style.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The above image is mostly correct, except replace the yellow & orange with various shades of purple.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Harmony

Name: Kazuma Myohara

Title: Silent Darkness

EX Mode: Shadow's Might

Appearance
  • Stage 1: A simple lever that has the armor magically appear over his body. The armor does not restrict his movements in any way and is virtually indestructible by normal means. If one was to try and destroy this armor, they would be required to use a powerful energy type attack.
  • Stage 2: The chain of his weapon melds with the armor and is capable of being sent out at any moment. The chain travels at extreme speeds and is known for not having a limit on the range, just what it is that Kazuma sees. At this point the chain takes on the appearance of the armor itself and is just as strong.
  • Stage 3: The true powers of the Shadows takes form with this final stage. For the most part, Kazuma is only capable of opening small portals to send his weapon through. In this stage he is not only able to create portals large enough to take him and a small area around him, but also to create portals within a portal. It is not uncommon for him to take refuge in the alternate dimension and launch attacks while in this form.

Appearance: This

For the most part, Kazuma wears clothes that offer only protection from the elements and very little armor for attacks. His suit is basic, consisting of a black shirt with sleeves that reach down to his wrists and a white t-shirt over that. Under the white shirt one can make out the slight bulge of metal plating that shows that he does wear some form of armor. Somehow the metal does not restrict his movements despite the fact that it covers his entire torso and stops just slightly above his waist. His pants are similar to his top half due to the fact that he wears only black pants loose for easy movement. His feet are the only things that seem to work against him with the fact that he wears a pair of black boots that seem too heavy for fast movement.

Personality: Silence is what this man is best at even when conversing with others. Should he speak, it is only the bare minimum to ensure that he says only what needs to be said. This completely reverses though the instant that family becomes the topic of the discussion for he will suddenly start going off about how much he adores his wife and daughter, two rare creatures of his world. It is through this that one would discover that Kazuma is a cat person due to the fact that his wife and daughter both possess the traits of a cat with ears and tail. Other than that he is always blunt and honest with those around him, leading him to not have very many friends. It is almost as if the man does not have the ability to tell a lie.

Weapons: A truly curious weapon despite on his his profession. If one was to see the weapon, they would simply think that it is a simple katana. This is not true for various reasons, but the most obvious one would be the fact that a long chain is connected the the base of the hilt. At the end of this chain is another blade, this one smaller, that is obviously used to inflict smaller amounts of damage. That single chain has saved his life numerous times in the past.

Last edited:

Roaringflames

My secret lair, the COMMON SENSE base of justice,
I have a second character now

discord

Name:Dynos

Tittle:Death Chanter:can summon minons of darkness

EX MODE:Summon:he uses a rituaral spell to summon either and undead or a minon he says this for undead "those who are born in sin come forth in the name of choas" and for minon "those who sleep from beyond the malstrearm come forth in the name of choas"

EX BURST:death in the dark:he uses a great dark ritural to call spears of darkness to swallow those who defy him

Story:i got him from the video game arc rise fantasia which i just beat and i'm trying to beat the arena battle "friends foraken"

Background:When his farther forced him to kill the darkness, he would not. so his farther tried to explod and kill him but he didn't he was an outcast of light now but then darkness welcomed him to side with him so he did and then he became a "death chanter" then

Personalty:Hates those who side with light will destroy those who come from light any way so he thinks he is adepive in battle knows a lot of magic including dark magic, fire magic,and earth magic he also heals allies

Weapon:Deathchanter gloves:made especily for deathchanters who use the power of darkness always causes magic to become supreme and crictral everytime black with gray wristguards

Appearnce:purple hair dark robes marked with purple designs black under clothing metal steelplates on legs deathchanter shoes

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Roaring your templates are way better now. You've elaborated more on each categorie which is good. What you might want to try doing though is using punctuation and caps.

About to update the OP now.

Silver-Squeak-ums is meanie-ums. :( Kids these days..

And it's worthwhile, sah. Dun be an arrogant person and pokey at people when you can't keep your own stuff written well enough either, herpaderp. Just because Roaring's new and probably doesn't know how to fill out Templates entirely like you want, doesn't mean you should just kick him out to the curb on a whim.

Roaring, Visitor Message (VM) or Private Message (PM) me if you want some help-ish. RP Templates are easy to write out, methinks you just need some aid in how to fill'em out, ne?

What are you even talking about? I was polite and I'm trying to help him. Just back off.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
I was going to do my heroes and villains character, but I've decided to do an original.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Akans

「moriya」
Since Jozi has Harmony, I'll balance it with 【Discord】
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Silverslide

Alright! I love the templates everyone.

Update the OP with the new members.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Harmony

Name: Sagita Agros

Title: Wandering Soul

Appearance: Sagita is 5'8". His eyes are slightly golden from dabbling in the darkness. He has slightly graying hair(also a result from playing in the dark). He has a scar going across his left eye, and another scar on his right leg. He sports 2 earrings one is a sun, the other is a moon representing his neutral standings. His graying hair is is shoulder length when now in a ponytail(which is how it is for the most part). He usually wears a red t-shirt and a pair of black pants with black shoes, but he will occasionally switch it up. He also carries a pockewatch his mother gave him before she died 5 years ago. Inside of it is a picture of his mother and his younger brother who went missing 2 years ago. He looks to it for strength

Personality: Sagita is a very calm person. This has not always been so. Until the loss of his family he was always quick to start fights. Now however he has learned to take everything in and look at all points of view. He loves to have fun but only when it the time to do so. Other than that he is mostly serious. He tries to be honest most of the time but sometimes a lie is required to survive.

Keyblade: Darkside: A blade he recieved while messing with the darkness. The blade itself is intertwined with two strands of black leading up to the tip where the teeth look like those of a lion.

Second keyblade is only used in dire situations: Lightheart: His first keyblade The blade tip is that of a lion head and the keyblade itself is golden in color.

EX MODE: in the forms of three Chains

Level 1: Sun Earring: Heat the Soul: When this is attached to Darkside Flames Surround Sagita and attack nearby enemies
When attached to Lightheart, the flames work as a healing mechanism to him and his friends.

Level 2: Moon Earring: Wavestrike: When attached to Darkside sends shockwaves towards foes.
When attached to Lightheart, it creates a barrier around friends and self.

Level 3 Pocketwatch: Time is of the essence: When attached to Darkside it slows foes down in some cases even stopping them completely. Heavy drainage of magic power.
When attached to Lightheart increases users speed. Also a heavy drainage of magic power

EX Burst: Two Shall Become One: Light and Darkness Coincide withing Sagita's soul causing him to enter overdrive....He has free control of his powers. No chain is required. Plus he floats.

Bio: Sagita knows the light and the dark pretty well. He has been on both sides and knows that each has their faults. This is why he chooses to stay in the middle. He is currently on a quest to find his missing brother who was taken by who knows what. After the death of his mother his brother became his sole responsibilty and he couldn't even do that correctly. It always seemed to be the other way around with his brother watching him. His brother was kidnapped for his heart. At the time he didn't know what that meant but over time he learned all about the heart and keyblades. His brother must also have the power of the keyblade. The search begins for his brother and he will use all sides (good or evil) to find him.

While he searched for his brother a mysterious even occured...he was transported to this mysterious location.....

Theme YouTube - Zebrahead- Be Careful What You Wish For

Silverslide

Nice template, but you kind of forgot the story part. Or does this character not come from some other story.

EDIT: Also thinking of starting this soon. You can still join after the RP starts, since the Discord/Harmony ratio is kind of uneven.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Nice template, but you kind of forgot the story part. Or does this character not come from some other story.

EDIT: Also thinking of starting this soon. You can still join after the RP starts, since the Discord/Harmony ratio is kind of uneven.

It is....but the story went nowhere fast.....it quickly fell under....now i have to locate which RP it was in.

Silverslide

If it is that troublesome then don't worry about it lol

I was just checking :(

Akans

「moriya」
Lol wow, Harmony has more? So many do-gooders here xD
Though in terms of Rp skill... I've only Rp'ed with a few people here so I don't know. Discord might win >:D

Roaringflames said:
yeah but when will the rp be up
The Rp will be up when Silverslide decides to make it. A few people have expressed interest but haven't written their temps yet, so we'll wait a few days for them. Instead of asking when the Rp will be up, take this time now to work up your character since you can't modify once the Rp starts. Yes, you are finished and accepted, but generally, stronger templates = stronger characters, and I don't mean to be rude, but your templates are a bit... lacking. Instead of joining 8 Rp's and posting ok templates, try joining 2 or 3 and posting much stronger templates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back