• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Do you think it's fair?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
So I have a bookface and my mom was on the phone.

She was talking to her friend about getting something on a game. It was some kinda collectible that only one person could get. Now, I didn't know that at first so I thought "Oh, well I should get one too!" so I decided to click claim on it. I got one and then her friend told her she couldn't get one. So my mom instantly got off on me because I told her I got one too. She then started yelling at me telling me that it wasn't right. I explained to her that I didn't know but she kept telling me that I don't get it. What's to get? I wanted whatever was the collectible and she gets pissed for my not knowing?

tl;dr My mom thinks I did it on purpose.

What's your view?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Dick move on you. She said she wanted the collectible. You only knew because she said it. Then you went and got it. It is a huge douche move no matter your intentions.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Dick move on you. She said she wanted the collectible. You only knew because she said it. Then you went and got it. It is a huge douche move no matter your intentions.

okay but at the same time she didn't know it was the only collectible one person could get.

The whole situation is stupid. Well...too bad, what happened, happened, and the past is the past. Move on

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
okay but at the same time she didn't know it was the only collectible one person could get.

The whole situation is stupid. Well...too bad, what happened, happened, and the past is the past. Move on

And see it through the mom's POV. Pretend there was one thing you wanted. Then suddenly someone close to you takes it from you. Its a fucked up feeling.

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
idk it's kinda hard to say.

it's not necessarily your fault that you didn't know there was only one. but still, it's also your fault for eavesdropping on your mother's converasation.

there's nothing you can do at this point so you gotta move on.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
And see it through the mom's POV. Pretend there was one thing you wanted. Then suddenly someone close to you takes it from you. Its a fucked up feeling.

From a mom's POV... it's just a fuckin computer game. From assbook, at that.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Well, you didn't know it was only a one person thing. If your intention was to be the only one to get it, then that would be a douche move.

State

Awards
can't you send her whatever the fuck you got instead of her?

T

The Spoiler

Oh no! that collectible item must have been sooo valuable! How can she live without it?

CURSE YOU BOOKFACE!!!

Last edited:

Marloosha

So I have a bookface and my mom was on the phone.

She was talking to her friend about getting something on a game. It was some kinda collectible that only one person could get. Now, I didn't know that at first so I thought "Oh, well I should get one too!" so I decided to click claim on it. I got one and then her friend told her she couldn't get one. So my mom instantly got off on me because I told her I got one too. She then started yelling at me telling me that it wasn't right. I explained to her that I didn't know but she kept telling me that I don't get it. What's to get? I wanted whatever was the collectible and she gets pissed for my not knowing?

tl;dr My mom thinks I did it on purpose.

What's your view?
xD

Seriously, though. It's Facebook and your mom is overreacting about a game...... Sure it is a collectible that only one person can get, but is it really going to change her life or something?

It's not your fault unless you actually did it on purpose. But that was the past, so just move on. You can't really do anything about it now.

SilverCyrus

IMO, you got to it first, therefore you deserve it, its a game, games are intended to include competition.

I would take something for myself if I knew i had the chance, if it helped me to advance further, why not right?
Your trying to do better than your friends so does it not make sense to take it anyway, even if it were a one person thing or whatever.

TBH, IMO even if you did do it on purpose, i dont think theres any reason to get mad at you, maybe annoyed but not mad.
Its a game, i cant express that enough, in games you try to beat other people, so taking it before her can only benefit you right.
You were just playing the game the way it was meant, if she had a problem with it than whatever.

Its a game, Its not a big deal.
Especially FB games,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back