• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think the rest of the org members will be in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

we now know axel/lea and saix/isa are in the game that makes the first 8 org members in there so do you think the other 4 will apper in the game i think they will be in there just to have a cammeo and have you noticed all of them live in radient garden wow what a coincident

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
we now know axel/lea and saix/isa are in the game that makes the first 8 org members in there so do you think the other 4 will apper in the game i think they will be in there just to have a cammeo and have you noticed all of them live in radient garden wow what a coincident
They won't be in it, but they might be in the sequel. (if it comes, that is)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
- The figures of the Organization XIII members seem to appear too…

Nomura: There are a couple lines mentioning Xigbar met the Keyblade users, besides that other Organization members appear as well. However, they will only appear up to No. VIII, Axel.

I think Lea and Isa would fit in very well in Twilight Town though.

zexyishsmexy

Look below, then you'll know I'm not stating what I don't know. Secound off, "if" is not misleading, it means it could happen and it could not happen. Why do you say, I don't know when you don't know what I know. (seriously)
Ah, you're right, you're right. I looked at the thread with the interview, and I apologize.

I <3 the lack of question mark and double negatives :D
much love. :36:

DarkAxelNobody

i doubt any of the organization members after Axel will be in it. there's really no need. the first six are th apprentices of Ansem The Wise so we definately know they are important people we want to know more about. and for Axel and Saix, we want to know about their past lives because it seems they were friends with Ven and then Axel was friends with Roxas, who looks like Ven. but, we will learn soon when the game comes out. but i wonder when for North America? -sigh- lol

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
The new interview with Nomura (the one from HeartStation) says there won't be any more Org members showing up in BBS after Axel and Saix.

TerraFTW!

Nomura said:
- The figures of the Organization XIII members seem to appear too…
Nomura: There are a couple lines mentioning Xigbar met the Keyblade users, besides that other Organization members appear as well. However, they will only appear up to No. VIII, Axel.

This pretty much sums it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back