• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Does anyone know any good 80s-90s pop songs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Awards
The counterculture became the culture.

Therefore, try Nirvana, Soundgarden, and Pearl Jam.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • The World Ends With Tunes
The 80's and 90's were the glory days of music there is so much good music that came out of those 2 decades. Just Google it you can't really go wrong

The Dead Skin

vincent valentine shill
Awards
"What is Love" by Haddaway.

Trust me, it's really nice to dance to it.

Ballad of Caius

Stardust 💫
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
The 80's and 90's were the glory days of music there is so much good music that came out of those 2 decades. Just Google it you can't really go wrong
I'd like to say that 50's 'til 90's is pretty much how music in general hit a fantastic peak. After the 2000s, Pop dominated and pretty much commercialized music more than it was.

---

As to my personal opinion: pretty much anything David Bowie is gold.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Keyblade Master
  • Master Defender
Most of the music I do know come from what I've heard throughout my life thanks to my mom.

But the best thing to do, at least at first, is to listen to 80s and 90s stations. Club977 80s music (or 90s) internet radio stream is good, you can Google it. And there's Pandora and Spotify.

Also, any specific genre you like (Pop, Classic Rock, New Age, etc?) or are you just looking generally?

Panzer Zodiark

Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
Def Leppard, Mötley Crüe, and Scorpian are quintessential 80's. The Offspring, Smashing Pumpkins, and Beastie Boys are mostly 90's. Plenty of songs to choose from.