• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does game mode change max HP in BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaKeybearer

I probably missed it in the guide or something but does the game level you play in (beginner; standard; proud; or critical) change the total hp you get in the game.

From the guide and such i looked at the pictures and in almost every picture their hp is either in or beyond the ally summoner. Looking on online as well on level ups you only level up by completing objectives, or raising your hp boost ability (which i have done).

Any help would be nice so i know i didn't miss anything.

Rexy

Bronze Member
the only difference is on Critical were you only get half of your total HP, for example Sora's HP can go to 120HP, but on Critical is MAX HP is 60

UltimaKeybearer

K thanks. Just worried because my Ventus on critical only had 86 hp and i though something else needed to be done.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think HP boost and Mirage Arena's fight can increase their HP.

UltimaKeybearer

Ya it is like win one lose one. "Yeah i'm good i'm going to play critical. wait...half life? double damage against me! oh thank god i have higher strength!"

Crystal

Silver Member
Personally, i think Critical Mode is quite a challenge for me especially when you start playing a game with Level 1, you felt like you just get bully by those Unversed lol

Kiwi +

Awards
Personally, i think Critical Mode is quite a challenge for me especially when you start playing a game with Level 1, you felt like you just get bully by those Unversed lol

Wait I heard it's really hard in the beginning to play Critical mode because you don't really have healing and stuff. Is that true?? With even less HP later on??

Crystal

Silver Member
Wait I heard it's really hard in the beginning to play Critical mode because you don't really have healing and stuff. Is that true?? With even less HP later on??

Yeah, it was hard at the beginning, as you have not much potions to heal yourself when leveling, but D-link works? I think Aqua D-link having Cure in it.

UltimaKeybearer

i agree. i found it honestly the hardest with aqua at the beginning. maybe because her strong suit is magic and not strength?

Crystal

Silver Member
i agree. i found it honestly the hardest with aqua at the beginning. maybe because her strong suit is magic and not strength?

Wow, same to me. Aqua's strength is lower compare to her magic unlike Terra and Ven.
So, i having some hard time when playing Aqua's beginner part. You need to level up her in order to go to another world.

Kiwi +

Awards
Wow, same to me. Aqua's strength is lower compare to her magic unlike Terra and Ven.
So, i having some hard time when playing Aqua's beginner part. You need to level up her in order to go to another world.

Aqua is supposedly the hardest one to get the hang of in the beginning I thought so. Though once you do level her up, she is a pretty good character in magic and all that. Especially later on.

Crystal

Silver Member
Aqua is supposedly the hardest one to get the hang of in the beginning I thought so. Though once you do level her up, she is a pretty good character in magic and all that. Especially later on.

Having hard time level up on her actually.I have to do it again when i start final mix xD

Kiwi +

Awards
Having hard time level up on her actually.I have to do it again when i start final mix xD

Well just make sure that you do level her up early before you want to go on to later levels. I found out that the hard way. So had to go back and do some training...

SoraVsVen

Yeah, it was hard at the beginning, as you have not much potions to heal yourself when leveling, but D-link works? I think Aqua D-link having Cure in it.

yea but you can play the command board and will get a cure command from a special block..

hope it helps

Absolute

Aqua's beginning is a challenge even on Proud. The enemies can easily beat you to death quickly, and Cure doesn't become available until the second world unless you luck out with the command board.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
To answer the Thread's question, yes. Critical Mode decreases the amount of HP that you get upon leveling up, unless you impose the "Level One" challenge, in which you get no extra HP at all save for bonues from weapons and other nonsense.

And Aqua's beginning wasn't hard to me, since it's already established that she's an evasive Magic-using character, not necessarily a front-line fighter like the other two. It only makes sense that she has more delicate defenses, thus, taking more damage. Still, Cure was somewhat hard to get, I must admit.

Though by late in the game, Level One Crit Mode for her is TOUGH. (Well, it's tough for all three, but for her especially)

Hell, I never got past Olympus Coliseum because she was too weak to pass the time-limit challenges....>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back