• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Double the fun...(spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllEndsWith-

So you're telling me that when Vanitas fused into Ventus, we get this beast.

5ys3nd.png

And I'm talking about that Keyblade: the X-Blade.

So I'm thinking:
Wielder + Wielder = X-Blade Wielder?

Is that what MX was trying to acomplish, trying to fuse with Terra to get that beastly thing of a Keyblade?

Where was it stated if it is true?

Sir Adamus

Ventus and Vanitas are technically the same being, so I'm guessing Ventus could use the X-Blade by himself (before Vanitas was removed).

MX was probably banking on Venitus (as I call him) defeating Aqua, so he could then claim the X-Blade as Terranort, presumably by defeating Venitus as a much stronger being.

This plan did not go well.

00 Raiser Fan

WOOAAHH!!! I never saw this pic before, and since when was there 2 kingdom keys?!!! hmm
But then if Xehanort got the X-blade, what happens, is it for power or what?!!

kostas

Awards
wow explain this picture as accurate as you can please

kostas

Awards
if wielder + wielder = x blade is true then when sora fused with ven or xion or roxas oor whatever again then technically he can use the x blade... hmm maybe because he is fused with three wielders (ven roxas xion ) he can use xxx blade haha (kidding)

Benihime

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS

so THATS the x blade

can somone please explain to me EXACTLY HOW'D THIS HAPPEN!?!?!?!?

how exactly did Vanitas "posses" Ven?

and does that mean that you get to play as...um.....well, "possesed" ven w/ the x blade???

00 Raiser Fan

^^^Appearantley...
Why are all the bosses small this time, usually we had to fight something a bit bigger!!

Sir Adamus

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS

so THATS the x blade

and does that mean that you get to play as...um.....well, "possesed" ven w/ the x blade???

Vanitas didn't really possess Ven, they basically became whole again (they were once the same person).
You can't play as Ven with the X-Blade (I don't think, though I wish you could, it's epic), but it is Aqua's final boss.

Mitchman

We probably would find out with the Ven story, but the guy blocked us. Now we'll never know.

00 Raiser Fan

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS

so THATS the x blade

Vens final boss is Vanitas, and Ven gets defeated, thus taken over by Vanitas, or basicly returning to Vens old self, which saly seems so evil that I can't stand him!!
But thats also where Vens scenario ends so no you sadly can't play with the X-blade possessed Ven.

F

Fagren

Wow, and the retcons keep on piling.So, is those KKs stuck together or is that some dual wielding action going on?If the latter, Vanitas merge with Ven to dual wield=Xion absorbed by Roxas to dual wield.

Viku

That X-blade is both awesome and funny looking. I still wonder what's the point of having two handles if you are not gonna grab it by any of them.

Still, kostas brings a very good point. If you need two wielders fused, Sora may have what it's needed for use it (But he dosen't know about it...yet). Sinc I have yet to see someone here explaining the prupose of this weapon, I have the feeling is not the last time we'll ever heard the X blade.

who knows? maybe it'll have some importance for KH3

Last edited:

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
the x-blade is not cool it looks retarded.

Go away.

Wow, and the retcons keep on piling.So, is those KKs stuck together or is that some dual wielding action going on?If the latter, Vanitas merge with Ven to dual wield=Xion absorbed by Roxas to dual wield.

It's not dual wielding. It's one blade. Besides, Vanitas and Ven are the same person, so I doubt if they fused they'd dual wield.

And didn't the X Blade come from the unveiling of KH? After all I heard that's what MX was after.

kostas

Awards
That X-blade is both awesome and funny looking. I still wonder what's the point of having two handles if you are not gonna grab it by any of them.

Still,kostashttp://forums.khinsider.com/members/kostas-60187.html brings a very good point. If you need two wielders fused, Sora may have what it's needed for use it (But he dosen't know about it...yet). Sinc I have yet to see someone here explaining the prupose of this weapon, I have the feeling is not the last time we'll ever heard the X blade.

who knows? maybe it'll have some importance for KH3

thanks man . i think that the x blade is nothimg more than powerfull . thats why it is important

Benihime

Vens final boss is Vanitas, and Ven gets defeated, thus taken over by Vanitas, or basicly returning to Vens old self, which saly seems so evil that I can't stand him!!
But thats also where Vens scenario ends so no you sadly can't play with the X-blade possessed Ven.

god dammit

but wait, how were Van and Ven the same person?
facepalm-sigh-

i REALLY wish you could unlock more scenerios...

like van, or ME

P.S: R.I.P Master Erauqs T_T

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm gonna bet we'll be seeing more of the X-Blade in KH3. Oh and Sora will probably end up wielding it at the end. ;D Either him or Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back