• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

metrifyx

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

Either, really. I think I'd prefer a melding/synthesis system just because Gummiship building drove me crazy, haha. An interesting way of doing it would be like the Command Matrix in Re:Coded. You could use two Keychains together, then meld them when they maxed out. Maybe it's a little much, but it would be awesome to be able to customize your Keyblade a little more.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is]

I just want them to wear you know... more updated clothes? Even the KH2 outfits would be great but nooo... D:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Wait, wait wait, a 7 from who IGN? Check out Metacritic and its score is 87 which is highest in the series on metacritic. But I guess you can prefer its score from one source to another.

I can't stop myself from writing this even if it brings the subject up again but I'm just saying - Kingdom Hearts placed 7 on IGNs top 100 PS2 games, KH II placed 97 or something els on 90

I still love KH II but I think the first game and BBS is way better.

BladeofHearts18

I just want them to wear you know... more updated clothes? Even the KH2 outfits would be great but nooo... D:

Their outfits might change as they use their new powers, a la Sora's drive forms.

Shire Folk

I can't stop myself from writing this even if it brings the subject up again but I'm just saying - Kingdom Hearts placed 7 on IGNs top 100 PS2 games, KH II placed 97 or something els on 90

I still love KH II but I think the first game and BBS is way better.

Let's not get into a which game in the series is better debate please. We'll be here for weeks in a cyclical argument with plenty of threats and name-calling and degrading into complete douchebags that the ambiguity of the internet provokes.

metrifyx said:
An interesting way of doing it would be like the Command Matrix in Re:Coded. You could use two Keychains together, then meld them when they maxed out. Maybe it's a little much, but it would be awesome to be able to customize your Keyblade a little more.

I agree somewhat. One of the things I liked in the Re:Coded system was allowing me to choose me special finishing move when I'd filled the chain the whole way.

However, one of the things that I'm somewhat surprised hasn't been touched on much is Driving. I doubt that we'd get Drives in 3D, but if we could get something similar (like the Command Styles in BBS) that would be super. Can you imagine the awesomeness of Riku doing that?

metrifyx

I agree somewhat. One of the things I liked in the Re:Coded system was allowing me to choose me special finishing move when I'd filled the chain the whole way.

True, that was a nice feature.

However, one of the things that I'm somewhat surprised hasn't been touched on much is Driving. I doubt that we'd get Drives in 3D, but if we could get something similar (like the Command Styles in BBS) that would be super. Can you imagine the awesomeness of Riku doing that?
Hopefully Command Styles (or even Drives) will make a return. Terra's Dark Impulse Command Style was awesome, so I can only imagine what Riku's would be like. And like BladeofHearts18 mentioned, we might get a break from the overused KH outfits. xD

cwajo13

I think this game needs:
New Keyblades
New Worlds
The BBS gameplay mixed with a bit of KH1 and KH2
New clothes
Kick-ass riku gameplay
A story that actually FURTHERS THE STORYLINE(which it will)
and finally..............
CHERNABOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YoshiAngemon

Add in Kefka. His lust for destruction and mayhem is just what Kingdom Hearts needs. Maybe even Gilgamesh (the SAME Gilgamesh from Dissidia and ALL Final Fantasy worlds) Fighting Sora, after coming in from the Rift.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

I want

HellFire to be the boss music for Frollo.

BBS+KH1+2 fighting.

A cutsence where Mickey is training Kairi.

A fight with ASoD and Xemnas.

Yen Sid telling Sora and Riku Mickey's MoM was Epic Mickey.

Shire Folk

This isn't entirely for 3D, but assuming that Maleficent and Xehanort are both dealt with once and for all in KH3, I'd like the new Disney super-villain (which is currently Maleficent's role) to be taken up by none other than...

(drumroll)

THE HORNED KING!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

off topic trying to get to forum but a dacing stupid thing of ren and stimpy keeps comin back up its annoying
how do i get back to the threads, off topic i know but ill delte it later

I'd like to see some FF characters particularly enemies and worlds being introduced and actually being RELEVANT TO THE PLOT, unlike Sephiroth. Something like Ultimecia trying to create some special type of heartless or something along those lines and some expansion on the characters' background such as the relationship between Cloud & Sephiroth. As far as gameplay goes I'd keep the BBS system but add in some forms and summons, Bahamut is a must. Furthermore KH needs some color, you know what I mean; sazh katzroy!

Gram

Banned
Awards

i'd like a new game plus mode, where you keep everything but go back to level 1.

Magnum

off topic trying to get to forum but a dacing stupid thing of ren and stimpy keeps comin back up its annoying
how do i get back to the threads, off topic i know but ill delte it later

Haha, same thing kept happening to me earlier.

Soraroxasventus

Definatley toy story!!!!!

Mog

Awards

I love the deck command system, although 3D will be the third game to incorporate it. I think it is the best battle system in the series to date but I think they should cut it out after this game.

Everyone is so hyped for this fast-paced battle system with the pole swinging, the jumping and the wall bouncing etc, but I have a feeling that this battle system will be exclusive to the mark of mastery exam part of the game. Nomura confirmed it to not take the whole game but only part of the game. So I think the acrobatics won't last forever. I think it's a dream/simulation Yen Sid has put the boys in and so this is the reason they could perform actions they could only dream of using before.So I request either the old battle system or a new one to be used in the non-MoM parts of the game.

Brand new clothes for Sora & Riku please,perhaps they will receive them after the exam. Please do not put obvious exam results such as Riku wins Sora loses..so predictable @_@. Or maybe something happens where the exam doesn't actually get finished, it could be Kairi in trouble yet again(please no) or something better.

The game looks completely centred around Sora & Riku, but every KH game needs a new character. I would like a new wielder, and it would surprise fans to see that a 3rd person is competing in the exam,beside Sora and Riku, and it would be a nice twist.

The theme of the game is trust, and I can't shake the feeling that somebody is going to turn dark, help xehanort, snitch on someone, fight etc. Riku better not turn into a jerk again. :/ It's also very predictable if Sora became bad, maybe by Vanitas' influence, but fans want something new.

I only want Sora and Riku playable. (I think Nomura is planning 2+ playable characters in BBSV2 anyway.)

I want Mickey not to have a big influence in the game, only supervising the MoM.When the exam is over the game should flick to a cutscene to show us what Aqua is up to.

I have way more to write but can't be bothered.

Flaming flame

Banned

Kairi growing breast might be nice .

The 14th Order

That is definitely the most honest answer in this thread.

-Better Camera
-New Weps to pew pew the bad guys
-Perhaps some actual Sora dev?

blueheart

Bronze Member

No new character, please. We have enough.

I'm hoping for maybe some Riku KH1 cutscenes, to build development, since we never got to find out about his side of the story yet. And I'm kind of liking that Sora has no allies in the game. It's nice to get to play as just him. Oh, and no old worlds, except Traverse Town or Hollow Bastion. Maybe even the Keyblade Graveyard. And I'm hoping for some Ansem SOD scenes, too.

localorange

No new character, please. We have enough.

I'm hoping for maybe some Riku KH1 cutscenes, to build development, since we never got to find out about his side of the story yet. And I'm kind of liking that Sora has no allies in the game. It's nice to get to play as just him. Oh, and no old worlds, except Traverse Town or Hollow Bastion. Maybe even the Keyblade Graveyard. And I'm hoping for some Ansem SOD scenes, too.

I am expecting the Keyblade Graveyard to appear in Dream Drop Distance. I will be shocked if it doesn't. I think Hollow Bastion will reappear as its original name: Radiant Garden. That's mostly because when Sora left the world for the final time in KH2, we learned that Radiant Garden was its original name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back