• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Embarrassing KH Moments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandslash

And today I mentioned KH in a video game conversation in school. I became a laughingstock. How embarassing.

Here in Brazil, most people even don't know what KH is! But if I say it's a Disney game, I'd become a laughingstock too. And when they play a RPG game, they always skip the cutscenes! Still, some people DO like RPG games, like me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm the laughingstock at my school since I'm one of the only chicks who likes video games and anime. There are a few others but the friends I have made at my college don't even like it. Only my HS friends understand and give a damn about KH. I'm sad because I found some guys who watch YGOAS and all I did was stare as they said lines from the episodes (then got berated by my best friend for not talking to them...I think our exchanged stares were enough). And only one girl I work with likes KH. I'm happy for that at least.

(Goddamn not all anime and JRPG's are "emo" !)

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Well my family thinkgs im weird only cuz goofy and donald are in my party = ( welp if they only could look deeper they will know why im so addicted myself.. even Before I knew KH i used to laugh of one of my friends who played it I was like LOL THATS FOR KIDS XDD but then one day i gave it a try and POOOF I felt in love *o*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hm...this is an embarrassing moment thread...so I might as well post it if I didn't already before.

So I was at Anime Expo '06 I believe when it was still across the street from Disneyland. I watching as KH characters grouped up for one of those massive fandom photos and my friend whispered in my ear "Hey, look...it's Hayner!" then I like literally drop my camera and shouted "WHERE!" while flipping my head around looking. He was standing right next to me.

XD I topped that with shouting off the roof "HIKARU! KAORU! DON'T LEAVE! WE WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU" and mind you I'm on the roof of a giant convention center where people look like ants below. Luckily they looked up.

Oh...That same morning I scared a Cloud cosplayer when I asked to take a photo of him. And a Leon one as well...I was one of those crazy fangirls...I didn't even get the photos developed.

After that year I mellowed out and my mega fangirl side has been napping in the corner for some time. Now it only comes out when I'm standing in front of band members and my friends are too shy to ask for an autograph.

Last edited:

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Today, I took a dare from a friend.

Went to the mall and shouted 'I love KH!'

Everyone turned around and looked at me like I was mad.

I just turned and ran.

God, that was embarassing.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
I'm the laughingstock at my school since I'm one of the only chicks who likes video games and anime. And only one girl I work with likes KH. I'm happy for that at least.

Well i dont know you in real life but you are not alone. I think im the only girl who likes (no, love) KH, watching anime (even if there are a very few others but they rarely do watch anime/manga) and play video games *excessively and can play for hours and hours and have mounds of games that is*. The only person i know who is obsessed with KH is a guy and though i do like to blabber about KH with him its annoying when people tease you as a couple when youre actually not. I wish I had a girl friend who likes KH :/

So I was at Anime Expo '06 I believe when it was still across the street from Disneyland. I watching as KH characters grouped up for one of those massive fandom photos and my friend whispered in my ear "Hey, look...it's Hayner!" then I like literally drop my camera and shouted "WHERE!" while flipping my head around looking. He was standing right next to me.

Dejavu i think ive seen you post that somewhere before but idk :|

Today, I took a dare from a friend.

Went to the mall and shouted 'I love KH!'

Everyone turned around and looked at me like I was mad.

I just turned and ran.

God, that was embarassing.

Oh man.
That reminds me there was always this Axel figure im dying to buy but afraid to even buy it :x

Diastyl

OKay

Hey, did you know that once, I was stuck in traffic and I kept singing XIon's theme over and over again until my Mom said that she was going to keep me from seeing KH ever again

It was embarrassing... :))

Diastyl

Well, there was this other time when I challenged myselft to recite the Org names FAST, when I was a newbie. It annoyed my parents a little, but they didnt show it much.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
OKay
Hey, did you know that once, I was stuck in traffic and I kept singing XIon's theme over and over again until my Mom said that she was going to keep me from seeing KH ever again

It was embarrassing... :))
Nooooo KH must be seen xD
I never hum/sang KH songs in the car but I do hum them alot either when im alone/shower or with my KH loving friend we hummed alot of KH tracks/theme songs xD

XIon's theme
Memories :cry::cry::cry:

I always hum the KH songs as I ride in my parent's car.

They dislike it a lot. Once they took my phone away just to stop me listening and humming.
I need to go buy a memory card for my phone so i can store a billion KH tracks xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well i dont know you in real life but you are not alone. I think im the only girl who likes (no, love) KH, watching anime (even if there are a very few others but they rarely do watch anime/manga) and play video games *excessively and can play for hours and hours and have mounds of games that is*. The only person i know who is obsessed with KH is a guy and though i do like to blabber about KH with him its annoying when people tease you as a couple when youre actually not. I wish I had a girl friend who likes KH :/

I only have my friends who aren't as obsessed as me. But they are all at different colleges (-curses my bestest friend for going the farthest-)

XD Lol I understand the feeling. And yeah, I wish i had a friend as well.

Dejavu i think ive seen you post that somewhere before but idk :|

Well, I'm pretty sure I posted this on this thread earlier on...but I don't remember and I'm too lazy to look back.

Oh man.
That reminds me there was always this Axel figure im dying to buy but afraid to even buy it :x

Give in to temptation! I own Cloud (though it was a gift to me but I still don't mind him on my shelf)

Hm...whats another moment of mine...uhhh...there was a vendor at AX09 who was dressed up as Riku (female which made my excitement fade instantly but I still admired it) and I asked for a pic? No...that isn't embarrassing...

Uh...I walked into Power Anime (I am not sure people know about it here) in the West Side Pavillion the week it was closing and I stood there staring at the Riku Play Art...And Sora...Then Sephiroth...Then Gabranth's head from FFXII. I really wanted his head. Still do...

No...that isn't embarrassing either...I think me and my best friend probably scarred my World History teacher's mind forever because we were writing a joined KH fic thing. It started with pies...then somehow it became pies and love. Then it was pies, love, and yaoi. Then it was pies, love, yaoi, and the weirdest shit ever. We wrote like fifty plots (or PWPs) involving pies during his class and one day he snatched the notebook it was in. We both almost died that moment...Good thing he had read Marquis de Sade's tales before so it didn't kill him but he gave it back to us and said "I never want to see that notebook again"

That was when I started to mellow out from being an obsessed fangirl to realizing how retarded it is.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Yesterday in Algebra I had Xion`s theme stuck in my head, and that song always makes me cry, so I started crying in the middle of math class. Yeah, that was embarassing. Another time I don`t remember exactly where, but me and my friend were talking about kh and my friend mentioned something about a scene in kh2. Now I remember it was the mall near F.Y.E. I yelled "I love that scene with Goofy!". I couple of people`s heads turned and my friend had to restrain me from saying anything more. That`s not exactly what I said,but close enough.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
I know....

But it nearly happened and I nearly BEGGED!

And that was embarrassing too...

Well my parents never stopped me from getting KH since i just got obsessed recently well not recently like a year or two ago but they never knew. But occasionally i do get scolded for playing games/internet instead of studying too much xD

I only have my friends who aren't as obsessed as me. But they are all at different colleges (-curses my bestest friend for going the farthest-)

Give in to temptation! I own Cloud (though it was a gift to me but I still don't mind him on my shelf)

It started with pies...then somehow it became pies and love. Then it was pies, love, and yaoi. Then it was pies, love, yaoi, and the weirdest shit ever. We wrote like fifty plots (or PWPs) involving pies during his class and one day he snatched the notebook it was in.

That was when I started to mellow out from being an obsessed fangirl to realizing how retarded it is.

..........o_O
Release your inner fangirl :D!
Or at least release it in here (forums) xD
My friend offered me his sora figure- didnt know what to say, i would say yes but no bah i dont know what to say xD
I need a girl friend who is obsessed with KH D: xD
Yesterday in Algebra I had Xion`s theme stuck in my head, and that song always makes me cry, so I started crying in the middle of math class.
D:
Xion's theme its stuck too :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back