• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of the World or World that Never Was?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EotW or TWTNW?

• End of the World

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • The World that Never Was

Votes: 38 46.9%
  • Meh.

Votes: 6 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Which of these two "Final Dungeons" did you enjoy the most?

I personally liked KH's EotW more. It was so dark and mysterious and mystical and scary and the design of "Bald Mountain" was AMAZING to look at. Plus, Chernabog, dawg, Chernabog.

And when you went back to Destiny Islands! God, it gave me the chills. And the final battle against Ansem:SoD was just...shoot. Massive.

Aaanyway, what do y'all think?

Qarx

Seeing as it didn't take two or three hours (with cutscenes) just to complete EOTW, I prefer it.

"Ansem's" forms were less tedious than Xemnas's.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. End of the World just felt more epic, for some reason, but I liked The World That Never Was a bit more. I enjoyed the earlier's music more, but the sheer fact that there was a decent variety of enemies (ignoring the early on, all Shadow/ Neo Shadow part), four bosses (I actually don't count the Behemoths in EoTW as bosses, as they're more like common enemies, since one or two of them reappears everytime you go through one or two of the world's areas.), and the fact that Xemnas just seemed more challenging than Xehanort's Heartless. Ehh.. it's hard to tell, actually.. both had their pro's and con's, but I think I'd still go with TWTNW.

khem

End of the World felt epic and more like a bad guy place. The World that Never was felt to me like a place with skyscrapers at night.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
End Of The World. Even just the name makes it awesome! But I really like the battles, and the awesome rooms you go through, and the toughest boss to me, Chernabog, was an exciting and thriller battle while TWTNW had it's highlights I still favor the Worlds End over it.

Clowde

TWTNW was very linear to me whilst End of the World had depth and creativity. But i did like the feel TWTNW had though. Dark alleys n' skyscrapers, it could have been so right, but it was done sooo wrong.

Samhain

Bronze Member
End of the World for me. Cutscenes were shorter, the voice actor of "Ansem" was amazing, more darker & more mysterious, the music was creepy and did I mention the voice actor of "Ansem" was amazing? :)

Awards
It was really hard for me to choose but I decided on World's End because it was real epic although Never Was World was Nobody HQ so that made it really cool plus the Dark City that was in it also made it pretty cool.

fireflame

I hated the End of the World with a freaking passion. It was soannoying, trying to find Ansem, and then you had to fight all these Heartless? no just no. The World That Never Was was amazing. It unfolded plotline twists, plus you had to fight a bunch of Organization Characters, that was cool.

KHGamegirl

Some where between this world and the next
hi this is the first time that i have seen fit to write in to a forum so here goes.
I loved the EOTW too it was so cool and really set the mood and seeing destiny island like that really gave me chills but i also loved TETNW as well mostly because the part of the story that took place there and i really loved the whole way the castle was degined, simple but effective.

Any way this was the first of hopfully many forum that i will look forward to taking part of.

Omegas Squared

I have to say EotW was better because it truly showed what an end of the world would look like with memories of each world, remnants of matter, massive deposits of precious minerals, etc. but TWTNW was just done incorrectly. the dark city part wasnt like a city in any way, and the castle felt like a glorified road with no forks or branches. If TWTNW had been done correctly, it would have been better, but as it is, no way.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I enjoyed the world that never was the most because i loved trhe org. XIII battl;es and just teaming up with riku to kick some ass.

As well i loved killing the nobodies that was so much fun,as well of gaining final form. So that is why i enjoyed the world that never was over end of the worlds.

A

Azrael

End of the World actually did feel like it was the place of the last fight and what not.

World that Never Was could have been better but its music was alright/

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I agree with Ziz, EotW had a feel that was like "Shat, this is it." Though I believe that WTNW had an amazing feel with great music. And inside the castle was really interesting looking, and also the town, like the world actually had inhabitants >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back