• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of the World or World that Never Was?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EotW or TWTNW?

• End of the World

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • The World that Never Was

Votes: 38 46.9%
  • Meh.

Votes: 6 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
The World That Never Was. Gloomy and menacing with it's emptiness. Also, the music gave me the creeps.

hakaui

The World That Never Was is easier to play through, but It's juts not the same as playing throug the End Of The World home alone in a pitch black house with the wind blowing outside . It's chilling, yet awe inspiring.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
End of the World is better, it had more feeling to it and actually made it feel like it was literally the end of the world.

seed/of/ireland

well TWTNW had a clear purpose i mean u knew where u were.....but "Worlds End" where is this supposed 2 be i mean other than the end of a world wht i mean is wht world was it tht was comi' 2 an end it never tells u tht...other than tht i like Worlds End because its more enigmatic...and i like TWTNW because it has more background story wise and a clear purpose....but thts just me:thumbsup:

Rix

:)
Awards
EoTW FTW! So dark and mysterious and it gave me the chill some times. TWTNW wasn't nearly that mysterious at all.

Demon of Dawn

My personal favourite was EotW, it was just so dark and disturbing, it had the right mood to it. It felt like a true challange, and I don't know if its just me, but that place seemed to give a good insight on what Xeanhort the apprentice was hoping/looking for. Plus, the Ansem:SoD enemy, gaurdian and ship were just amazing fights to play and look at.

With TWTNW though, it too had the dark atmosphere I was hoping for, but it didn't develop on it. If they had made both the city and castle bigger, as well as not as linear, then it would be my favourite. Unfortunately, it was a world that had un-used potential

15th member

I prefer The End Of The World cause it gave me the creeps and the feeling of "This is the last battle, no turniing back now." And Xehanort's heartless was FAR more challenging than Xemnas, and TWTNW is just like a Yi-Gi-Oh! duel taken place in a castle and Jaden suddenly activates his Skyscraper Field Spell Card.

P.S: Jaden sucks, why don't they understand that Yugi has a better hairstyle? Take it from the Title BITCH! :laugh:

rOxaSz41O

the world that never was , was wayy better than the end of the world i mean the end of the world was mystical and stuff but the world that never was was like a city i can relate because im from nyc . but i think it was better .. it was darker and it kept u thinking what is going to happen next ?

-ROXaSz41O >;)

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
TWTNW was very linear to me whilst End of the World had depth and creativity. But i did like the feel TWTNW had though. Dark alleys n' skyscrapers, it could have been so right, but it was done sooo wrong.

Quoted for Truth my friend. The End of the World was so balanced and so in-depth with its story. It gave that "This is it" feeling. No plot twists, no scenarios. Go in, find Ansem, beat him, and restore the world to its original form.

The World that Never Was, honestly was just another world for me. It didn't seem like the Green Mile like The End of the World was. Don't get me wrong, the design for the world looked fantastic and the skyscrapers were pretty cool, and the whole city thing was great, but it just didn't have that feeling. Besides, there was too much going on at the same time, and it you didn't even get to the first boss fight yet.

End of the World for me. Cutscenes were shorter, the voice actor of "Ansem" was amazing, more darker & more mysterious, the music was creepy and did I mention the voice actor of "Ansem" was amazing?

Hell Yea, Billy Zane is the man. He made Ansem. Ansem's one of my favorite bad guys in video guys just because of that voice. He was the ability to make his voice so ominous and bone chilling, that you just gte the chills when you hear it. It's awesome. Anybody know if he'll be back?

Rix

:)
Awards
Sadly, I don't think that Zane will be getting back :( Doesn't seem like that right now... I do also think that he was an amazing VA though.

Roxas/Sora17

I liked The World That Never Was, although I was really annoyed with the fact that after you open the door, it takes a whole bunch of battles before you get to battle Xemnas himself. But I liked the feel of the place a lot. The End of the World was cool, especially the opening place (purple, destroyed worlds, invisible floor, I can't remember the name). Very pretty. But going through all those portals was kind annoying.

So, I liked the final battles for both, but not the really long ending for TWTNW. The shorter, 3 battle ending was good for TEotW. And I liked the scenery/world better in TWTNW.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
You know ,the one thing about TWTNW that REALLY did it in for me was the..whiteness of it...

Did anybody besides me really loathe the design of the Nobody's Castle? It just looked so..eww. I mean, I understand, it fits in with all the Nobodies being white and silvery and stuff but...nasty, man. Nasty.

Crimson_Crisis

The World that Never Was. Riku is in your party what other reason do you need?
But seriously, like everyone else said EotW had that "my god this is the end of the game" feel to it, so it was awesome in that effect BUT i still have to go with WtNW i have no idea why, i just liked it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back